ANY one here from 2010 or 2011?

You're on Page 5 of 15
Go to
  • Happy IP Monday. I will be glad when Mr. Winter decides to leave so we can be more active. I think you think about food more when you are stuck in the house. Going to the gym today, IP is an interesting journey. We do not consume very many calories but I do not get hungry. When I am not on IP it seems like I am always eating something. I feel so much better and have a lot mire energy when I am 100% OP.
  • Quote: Good morning y'all! we were on the SECOND page, what is up with that??? WE can't let that happen, we need to get it back on the first. We have to be active like we were before, remember we would check in EVERYDAY to stay accountable? let's do that again!!
    I also had to go looking for the thread I follow "Need a reboot/restart Jan 2014". I think what happened is that some of the people who were posting there split off to this thread when it was started. Since my first journey with IP took place in 2012 I didn't feel I should "butt in" and post on a thread that specifies 2010 or 2011 (although obviously, I've been lurking here I need all the motivation I can get!).

The daily thread also doesn't seem as busy as I remember it in 2012....maybe too many subject "specific" threads? Anyway, I read anything that might inspire me.

And Wuv, it's so good to see you here again. You are such a mentor to so many of us, I totally agree that the clinic where you were lost an absolutely amazing coach!!
  • Quote: I also had to go looking for the thread I follow "Need a reboot/restart Jan 2014". I think what happened is that some of the people who were posting there split off to this thread when it was started. Since my first journey with IP took place in 2012 I didn't feel I should "butt in" and post on a thread that specifies 2010 or 2011 (although obviously, I've been lurking here I need all the motivation I can get!).

The daily thread also doesn't seem as busy as I remember it in 2012....maybe too many subject "specific" threads? Anyway, I read anything that might inspire me.

And Wuv, it's so good to see you here again. You are such a mentor to so many of us, I totally agree that the clinic where you were lost an absolutely amazing coach!!
    This is why I came back, I stayed away for awhile because I was working 2 jobs and really had a lot going on. Now I only have one job but lately I have been working just as many hours. I want this thread to be as active as it was back then or do y'all wanna start a different one with a different subject? I am game for whichever!!....I want everyone to have success
  • Quote: This is why I came back, I stayed away for awhile because I was working 2 jobs and really had a lot going on. Now I only have one job but lately I have been working just as many hours. I want this thread to be as active as it was back then or do y'all wanna start a different one with a different subject? I am game for whichever!!....I want everyone to have success
    Agreed, let's keep this thread going and active! I have been back on plan for 3 weeks now and have lots 12 pounds. My goal was to average 3 pounds a week so I am ahead of the game. Of course I know the first pounds come off faster and I won't be slacking off. I have a new swimsuit to get into by May when I take my mom to Jamaica to celebrate her 70th birthday! Hang tough rebooters, we can do this!
  • I'm still around too! So many names I recognize!

Been in maintenance for about 1½ year...doing a bit of a reboot as i'm a few lbs over goal and really would like to lose a bit more. Doing it with alternatives (waiting for some protein powder i ordered from costco).

This is like seeing an old friend, totally put a smile on my face
  • Hello Rebooters! Busymom you look wonderful. Wuv, stay on here, thats an order! You are such an inspiration and know the answer to every single challenge that comes along. Friday the 24th is my 3 week reboot, hoping for a good number this week.

Appointment with the allergy doctor this afternoon, I have been getting shots weekly for about 6 months, honestly I can't tell a difference, hubby says I am better. lol. I have a miserable sinus headache right now, it is also snowing and cold. boooooo.

Have a great day, will check in tonight
  • Quote: I'm still around too! So many names I recognize!

Been in maintenance for about 1½ year...doing a bit of a reboot as i'm a few lbs over goal and really would like to lose a bit more. Doing it with alternatives (waiting for some protein powder i ordered from costco).

This is like seeing an old friend, totally put a smile on my face
    Hey )! I miss you! How are you doing?!

3rd week for me and -13 pounds! I know I could have done better, and I'd better be 100% OP but for now, I am happy with my progress.
  • Quote: Hey )! I miss you! How are you doing?!

3rd week for me and -13 pounds! I know I could have done better, and I'd better be 100% OP but for now, I am happy with my progress.
    Congrats on your loss, that's awsome! We have to get together again soon!

Doing ok. Busy busy as always, lol. Coming up on a year since my fleur de lys tummy tuck....not as tight as i was hoping to be in the upper tummy but i guess they can only tighten it so much vertically, but much better than before regardless.

How are you?
  • Quote: Congrats on your loss, that's awsome! We have to get together again soon!

Doing ok. Busy busy as always, lol. Coming up on a year since my fleur de lys tummy tuck....not as tight as i was hoping to be in the upper tummy but i guess they can only tighten it so much vertically, but much better than before regardless.

How are you?
    Doing good, trying to be as healthy as I can be! No baby yet! Hopefully soon.
  • Quote:
    Alright Sandra, don't make us get Wuv after you! 13 pounds in three weeks is great! Keep up the good work!
  • Quote: Alright Sandra, don't make us get Wuv after you! 13 pounds in three weeks is great! Keep up the good work!
    LOL Wuv would be after me if I used the word "only", but the thing that I should focus on is being 100% OP like I did the first time, it's something I never ever got to do after my re-starts, I would say I'm 90-95% nowadays.

When I get hungry a lot, I try to add something low carb, like a hard boiled egg, but I do sometimes allow myself to eat a piece of cheese which I am not supposed to, or to make my mashed cauliflowers with a bit of real butter, and to make my cauliflower salad using real low-fat mayo mixed to the walden farm one and my greatest downfall are nuts! They drive me nuts (hahaha, so lame). So you know, I'm doing those small slip-ups that I would really like to stop, but for now, this is what is keeping me sane, and I will try harder and harder until I get it right.
  • Quote: LOL Wuv would be after me if I used the word "only", but the thing that I should focus on is being 100% OP like I did the first time, it's something I never ever got to do after my re-starts, I would say I'm 90-95% nowadays.

When I get hungry a lot, I try to add something low carb, like a hard boiled egg, but I do sometimes allow myself to eat a piece of cheese which I am not supposed to, or to make my mashed cauliflowers with a bit of real butter, and to make my cauliflower salad using real low-fat mayo mixed to the walden farm one and my greatest downfall are nuts! They drive me nuts (hahaha, so lame). So you know, I'm doing those small slip-ups that I would really like to stop, but for now, this is what is keeping me sane, and I will try harder and harder until I get it right.
    You're right about Wuv and the word "only". LOL, I understand what you are saying about getting to 100% OP but keeping sane and being 90-95% is better than falling off the wagon all together and giving up on yourself. I think part of this plan is learning to make better "bad" choices and it sounds like you have a handle on that. Not that we should do that on a regular basis, but at some point when we are on maintenance we will be faced with many more choices than we are right now. Hang in there, we can all do this together.
  • Y'all are FUNNY!!!....lol....this program TEACHES you how to eat using product BUT it also teaches you what you can eat when you don't have the products in your life anymore. Staying away from the carbs and sugar is the most important thing. Be aware of the choices you make, read your labels, know what you are eating.

BTW, no more BF....haha.....Look out, I am a new me and not taking no Sh*t!...its ALL about ME now! I am a new person, inside and out, I know what I want and I am NOT settling or raising another child!
  • Hello everyone, I'm not exactly doing IP but trying to get 15 pounds back off. But I will check-in here still. Sandra, nuts are a downfall of mine. I guess it is because I have it in my head they are a healthy food. But the carbs really add up fast with them. I do best when there are none in the house.

I hope this thread keeps going. I know it said certain years but that really doesn't matter.

Pat
  • Quote: Hello everyone, I'm not exactly doing IP but trying to get 15 pounds back off. But I will check-in here still. Sandra, nuts are a downfall of mine. I guess it is because I have it in my head they are a healthy food. But the carbs really add up fast with them. I do best when there are none in the house.

I hope this thread keeps going. I know it said certain years but that really doesn't matter.

Pat
    They are really high in fat as well!