Happy Holidays!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Consider this my Christmas Card to all my fellow maintainers! Thanks a million for all your support this year!

Jen, Marc, Chakotay, Archer, Ezri (RIP), Janeway, Geordi, Crusher, Miles, Neelix, Kes, Hoshi, Ishka and Spock
  • How in the HECK did you get them to stand still?!?! I can't decide whether I'm more impressed by that or their names

Live long and prosper!
  • That is the greatest holiday card EVER!!! My fiance and I are so jealous that you pulled that off! My dream is to dress the dogs like Mr and Mrs Claus and the cats like elves for a holiday card. We all know that will never happen... I tried to put an elf hat on one cat and that alone ended in bloodletting and disaster.
  • I love the card! How do the names go for the cats? L-R, up and down?
  • Ezri is the top and then left to right middle tier and then left to right bottom
  • See, Jen, I remember last year's holiday card with the cats lined up on the fireplace mantel, right? Confess that it's the magic of photoshopping, you wicked woman. If it's not, then you are truly gifted with animals, like on the level of Dagmar's hero Caesar Milan.
  • Jen - that is awesome! Thank you for sharing that! I wonder if I can corner the bunnies and ... nah.
  • Beautiful family, happy holidays to you as well! Love the card!
  • I will NEVER reveal my secrets!!!!

I will say that I LOOOVVVVEEEEE Cesar Milan and follow his philosophy pretty closely. And also - no animals were harmed in the making of this Xmas card....
  • Oh, and while I was trying to figure out: "How did they do that?"

I forgot to tell you, Jen, that it's a pretty wonderful card, and reminds me a little of the very cool still pictures of cast members in the early years of "Saturday Night Live" -- they looked a little like Warhol paintings. And you look fabulous. Love the red shoes!
  • Quote: Oh, and while I was trying to figure out: "How did they do that?"

I forgot to tell you, Jen, that it's a pretty wonderful card, and reminds me a little of the very cool still pictures of cast members in the early years of "Saturday Night Live" -- they looked a little like Warhol paintings. And you look fabulous. Love the red shoes!
    Those are my Christmas socks )

Want to see something crazy? This is our photo from Xmas 2007

• Oh wow, Jen. Isn't that a great comparison from 2007 to today?
  • Merry Christmas ! I an wondering what your food bill is for all these critters.
  • The food bill is pretty high but it's the LITTER that kills me!!
  • Love it! Thank you and happy holidays!