Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 07:55 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Happy Holidays Ladies

Happy Holidays to all you Ladies, hope you are able to spend time with all of your loved ones!!

Anyway, I am doing well, just getting used to the fact that the little pooch I am getting is a-okay.... I am starting to look slightly preggers (well if you know I am pregnant.... if not it just looks like I have been eating too much well which is slightly true, but I digress)

Best Wishes!

Ali
Old 12-24-2005, 11:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

Happy Holidays Ladies!
Sweater Girl: I'm excited for you I sooo want to have a baby!
Old 12-24-2005, 01:14 PM   #3  
Eve's Mom

Happy Holidays to you all (Happy Festivus for the Restofus?) Hee hee....

I haven't been around b/c of family issues - a sick neice and my sister lost her baby. She found out on Wed that the baby had died and miscarried last night, so it's going to be a dark xmas around here.

We're wishing you a happy and healthy xmas to all your loved ones!

Ali - this is the only time in your life it's OK to eat more...so enjoy it while you can.

Belle
Old 12-24-2005, 02:59 PM   #4  
Running Babe

Belle: I am so sorry about your sister. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ali
Old 12-25-2005, 07:16 PM   #5  
Proud Mommy

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5 ' 3

Happy Holidays..Sorry to hear about your families loss belle
Old 12-27-2005, 07:41 AM   #6  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. . .Belle My Prayers are with your Sister.
Not only did I survive Christmas I lost weight (shock of Shocks!)
I'll post a thread for this week in a bit
Old 12-27-2005, 12:29 PM   #7  
Eve's Mom

Hey guys! Evie is taking a nap so I have a free moment to write. Well, Xmas was a bit sad but my sister came over for xmas eve dinner and did well on xmas day and boxing day (at my dads). We were all sad though.

On a positive note, I too lost weight over xmas - though only 1lbs, but nonetheless!

DH is home for a whole week more (yay!) so we're trying to do a few chores we were meaning to do (like cleaning the basement and baby-proofing) and outside of that, just enjoying Eve and being a family.

I hope Santa was good to you all - come out and play!!
Old 12-27-2005, 12:49 PM   #8  

Hello! I am restarting WW and looking for some support because I am doing the at home program and my motivation is nonexistent.

I am 27 and a stay at home mom with two year old twins. I have gained 30 lbs since they were born so I have a total of 60 lbs to lose. We want to start trying to get pregnant again so I want to lose weight and be healthier for that reason. I saw there is a bio thread so I will post there.

I hope it's okay if I join this group. I need HELP!

Thanks, Rikki

I put this on a separate thread but I thought I would add it to this one, too. Hope that's okay...
Old 12-28-2005, 10:26 PM   #9  

Hi all-just checking in...I had a baby girl on 12/14 and refuse to even think about weight loss until she is one month old!LOL But when i do i will need you guys again. To the old timers, hello! Belle-sorry about your sis's news-that really sucks! Kier-you have really been plugging along! You go girl! Awesome weight loss! Ali-congratulations!!

So far, so good-I gained 19 pounds with this one and am down 17 already, in spite of XMas cookies...i'd probably be down more if it weren't for eating like crap-thank you, nursing!!

You can see pics of us at www.busky.net...

be back soon!
Lori
Old 12-29-2005, 01:00 PM   #10  
Never Quit!

Default Back Again...

Hello everyone. Wow, it is great to see some familiar people from this site. Some of you may remember me...With all your support, I made it to lifetime and kept the weight off for 2+ years. But, I am back at it again. Tomorrow I weigh in again after having my first baby. He is now 13 months old and I am weaning him off nursing. So, the pounds are coming back on fast!

So, right now, I am a first time Mama and nervous about EVERYTHING! I also had to go back to work full time when my Son turned 10 months old. I am having a really tough time with food, full time work and full time baby. My Husband is great, but I am the one who has to stop putting food in my mouth!

So, I hope everyone is doing well and I'm glad to be back.

Congrats to LoriD!!! I feel like my Son's birth was AGES ago!!! Keep nursing...it will do wonders to get you back on track.

Rikki - Welcome back!!! We all restart many times in our lives. I joined WW 3 times before getting to goal. Now I have re-joined again (actually twice since baby was born) LOL

Belle2000 - Sorry about your Sis. I lost my first at 14 weeks and it is devastating. But as you can see, the 2nd time around is a charm!!!

OK, let me get going. I am so happy to be back.

~Cuba
Old 12-29-2005, 02:13 PM   #11  

LoriD-Congratulations! It sounds like you are doing awesome! I hope you are able to get some rest. Those first couple of months seemed to fly by for me in my sleep deprived state. :-)

Cuba-Thanks for the support. It sounds like you have a lot going on! Do you feel pretty good about losing since you have done it before? I hope that if I lose weight and then get pregnant again that I can start right back on the weight loss after I have the baby. It's hard, though, if it's not a lifestyle, you know?

Well, hope everyone is well. Later!
Old 12-29-2005, 04:55 PM   #12  
Running Babe

Lori: Congratulations! I am due on July 2nd, but I think I am gaining too much too soon, ah well, our elliptical *finally* arrives tomorrow so I'll start to exercise again.... it has been a skating rink here lately so I am not running (I wouldn't run today even if I wasn't pregnant!

Belle: The Christmas before I got to goal I lost a pound too! Anyway, I am glad you were able to spend some time with your sister. I know she needs you right now. Enjoy the babyproofing.

Cuba: Welcome back! I'll be back on the WW train come August. My next step is the damage control on the too much weight I have gained this month... Since I can't lose it, I'll try and gain sensibly for the rest of the pregnancy.

Rikki: Twins! Wow! Welcome to our board!

Kierie: Yah on the WL!!!

Cheers everyone!

Ali
Closed Thread