Hit the 5-0!

• Not the age . the weight lol .

Had a wedding goal of 53 pounds in 17 weeks (actually it was a Christmas goal of 20 weeks lol) and managed to hit it the weigh in the week before the wedding First time I have actually hit a goal!

Still a ways to go ... but as I have finally hit a target I set myself .. and its a big one .. Im a lot more positive that I can do this

Wedding in less than a week ... so its definitely going to be a more positive experience than I thought it would be weight-wise ... I wondered if I was really setting something unrealistic .. but I was determined and it worked
  • Congratulations. That is awesome. Hope you have an amazing wedding
  • Actually .... just realised .. I have got rid of over 100 pounds!! But this celebration is for the most recent 50 which I want to say farewell to before my wedding Soooo ... on to the next 50 then
  • Wow! Way to go!!!!!!

Have a fantastic wedding!
  • Wow, well done! That is just amazing! Making that goal must feel SO INCREDIBLE!

Keep up the great work and enjoy all your success!!

Congratulations!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Way to go!
  • Thanks everyone .. just did my final "official" weigh in for 2013 .. and am down a total of 109 pounds! Most of that was in the last 20 weeks for my Wedding/Christmas challenge though ... but very happy with that ... new challenge starts again Jan 5 ... will be a little harder I think .. as I think all the "loose" fat has gone now .. also I will be training for 2 fun walks (6.5km in Feb & 5km in March) - first time I have ever tried anything like this too!

So bring on 2014