Goal 299 to 135 :D

You're on Page 2 of 9
Go to
  • Congrats! You look great and inspire me to keep going.
  • Wow awesome job!!!
  • WOW! and WOW! and WOW!

errrr......uhhhhh....... would you like to be one of my hens?? U don't have much to cover the nest with now, but ya sure would look good on it

B F R

PS Congratulations, what an inspiration
  • you look AMAZING!!!!! congrats!!
  • Absolutely amazing! I've been having a hard time keeping to my diet these couple of weeks and you've given me the motivation to keep at it! Congrats!!!
  • Wow! You look amazing! My new goal is to make it under 200 pounds, but your story makes me think maybe it's possible I could continue on and actually be skinny one day. Looking at your pictures I would never ever know you were ever heavy.
  • Amazing!!!! Im currently kicking myself into high gear and I hit my highest at 260 lbs last week!! I wanted to cry... Since then I have been doing a mile a day walking up a steep steep hill... however this morning I weighed myself.. im down to 251lbs!!! I cant wait to see me in the 240's ...
  • You look great! Congrats!
  • What was your diet plan?
  • You look wonderful and I bet you feel as good as you look!

Congratulations!!!
  • Absolutely amazing! Congratulations!
  • I love reading posts like this, especially when there are pics. You are an inspiration. It makes me feel hopeful that this kind of transformation is possible for me too.

Congratulations!! You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!
  • you look amazing!! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Terrific accomplishment! You're very inspirational!