Prayer Warriors-All Faiths-2013 part 3

You're on Page 7 of 16
Go to
  • Quote: We just got back to our motel room and will be staying here tonight. They have found a tumor in Tim that they will biopsy and determine what it is. Meanwhile a stint has been put in to drain the bile.

Praying for Tim and you as well.
  • Karen-Prayers will continue for both of you!
  • Karen Prayers continue for you and your DH.

Prayers continue for everyone.
  • So sorry have not checked in been under the weather in weather wise and health but well now hopefully.
  • Bootsie-prayers! Hope you're feeling much better! We do miss you when you're not here!

Karen-prayers continuing for you and your DH!
  • Well, Tim got the diagnosis and it is cancer--- The tumor is either on or near the pancreas. They set up an appointment for him on Feb. 20th. I understood it to be for the surgery--- Tim thinks it is just a consultation.. BUT we have to go back to Littlerock
  • Quote: Well, Tim got the diagnosis and it is cancer--- The tumor is either on or near the pancreas. They set up an appointment for him on Feb. 20th. I understood it to be for the surgery--- Tim thinks it is just a consultation.. BUT we have to go back to Littlerock
    I'll be praying, Karen & Tim. God is with you and He does heal. Will pray for peace and strength and wisdom for your docs.
  • Karen, praying for a healing touch and wisdom for all medical people.
  • Praying Karen for Tim and you , the doctors and nurses for wisdom and insight.
  • We got the appointment changed and we are going tomorrow to the VA Clinic in Kansas City... much closer and a day early. This will still just be a consultation but I'm hoping we get some definite answers. Keep us in your prayers please and I will update you as soon as I can.. Thanks
  • Quote: We got the appointment changed and we are going tomorrow to the VA Clinic in Kansas City... much closer and a day early. This will still just be a consultation but I'm hoping we get some definite answers. Keep us in your prayers please and I will update you as soon as I can.. Thanks
    Prayers continue, Karen! Safe travels! God bless you both and give wisdom to the docs.
  • GOD is in charge,
  • Karen please keep us updated and have a safe trip. Praying.
  • I had blood work yesterday and the nurse called to tell me that I am anemic. I'm sure it is something simple. I have to take in a stool specimen to see if there is blood, but I don't think there is from what I've seen. He is checking some other things. I really think that I'm anemic because I had cut way back on red meat and even other meats even tried eating more vegetarian for a while. So I think it is just my body telling me that I need to eat some iron foods. Please pray with me that everything will be fine. Thanks. I appreciate your prayers.

Prayers continue for Karen and her husband, Bargoo and all other prayer requests.
  • They did a CT scan on Tim. They also did a pulmonary function test and more labs today. It is pancreatic cancer. It is in a very early stage. They need to determine if he is a candidate for surgery which is basically a cure, If not then they will need to figure out the chemo treatment. Just wanted to update everyone and Thanks for all the prayers.