Flying thru the 260s and 250 with fun! NEW!!!!

You're on Page 20 of 33
Go to
  • Mandy, that's awesome!! Two more stinkin' pounds and I'll be in the 240's. Very excited since I told myself months ago when I got there I'd join Zumba! Let's go everyone the 240's thread needs some company
  • I pigged out today; we had a baby shower THEN a friend I went out for burgers. The shower wasn't that bad: half a sandwich, tiny bag of natural light salt chips, 2 Rice Krispie bites and a cup of hot chocolate.

But the dinner? A bacon cheeseburger and fries...but I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I also went to Zumba and drank a ton of water (my 2 daily fitness goals for the day), so I'll just get back on the horse tomorrow.

I'm moving to C25K week 3 next week and I'm nervous!!! But I'm also excited because I've never made it past week 2!
  • I'm frustrated as I've officially transitioned from my honeymoon phase of weight loss ("look at how when I do everything right pounds just slide off") to the "wtf mate?!" phase where multiple factors are raising my weight even though my good behaviors haven't changed. Argh. Not sure if it is PMS water retention or what (hoping that is all). Just another reason I think that weight loss is probably easier for men, it is very discouraging to be doing everything right and have your body actively working in the opposite direction at least 1 week per month...

In other news, I had been reticent to use the metro of late... The past couple days I have been loving walking to and from and even walking up and down escalators even. NSV for the win!
  • Quote: I hope its still ok to stay in this group lol. With the 240's group dead I have no where else to go *sadface* I had a big woosh this morning I'm down to 246.5!
    I came back too... I hope it's ok, but I missed all the folks here!

Down another lb, weighted in at 248.8 today!!
  • im not weighing until tuesday, i only use the scale at my work and i dont go back until tuesday, hopefully itll be a good few pounds to shave off my ticker!!
  • I'm coming back too! The 240's thread is super dead. =( Went overboard yesterday and I am paying for it today. 249.2. I will not change my ticker though. Up is not an option!
  • Down to 262! Getting close to the 250s!!
  • Back up to 256 today. After a wedding party weekend. Booze and treats. Hopefully after an @ss kicking workout today, the scale will stat back down again!
  • As of today I was at 261! I only need to lose 2 more to hit my goal for this month and be OUT OF THE 260s!! This is exciting!!!
  • Got called into work today, hopped on the scale and 250! - Official weigh in day is Wednesday.. doubt I can whack off another pound but I'd be stoked if I could and I was tiptoe-ing into the 240's!
  • Down to 254.6 today. Going in the right direction again!

Also, over the weekend I signed up to do a 10k over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge in November. My friend was signing up and I decided that it sounded like a good goal to push myself toward. My current goal is to run/walk it 60/40, but we will see as it gets closer. I'm fairly afraid of heights, so I figure I will want to get off as fast as possible! Ha! ;-)
  • SO. HUNGRY. TODAY.

Someone help me!!!! Why am I so hungry??!?!? I have eaten some really good and filling foods and I keep trying to drink a ton of water and green tea!!!

UGH!!!!! What is wrong, it's like no matter what I eat my body is telling me it needs more!

I know that sometimes our bodies just learn to expect food from years of over-eating, but I have never had this problem and my body is super unhappy R/N
  • Wow, so many of us have hit the 240-somethings this month! Woot, woot! I am nowhere close. But I'm keeping my 260-something status, so that's good. I had a fantastic holiday, and feel really inspired and motivated about various areas of my life.

Let's have a kick butt end of March, guys!
  • Wooo!! 252.2 today! I hope this is the whoosh I have been waiting for!
  • As of today I am in the 250s!!!! Literally 10 lbs from where I started in March of 2010!!!