30 Day Dumbbell Challenge?

• Today is day 4 for me. I was wondering if anyone wanted to join in? It is definitely a work out and I have had awesome muscle soreness since starting! I'm very excited because I've really slacked on strength training during my journey thus far, and this challenge is just what I need to get back on track with it!!

Anyway, the link to the challenge is in my blog if anyone else wants to join in and compare results at the end with a before/after pic. I'd love to see if there is a change, and I'm sure there will be some kind of change!

I also took measurements at the start and will take them at the end. I'm so excited!!!
  • Day 5 of the 30 day challenge is done! I had to take a day off yesterday because of a massive headache, but I'm back at it today!

So far I'm very pleased with the challenge. Day 1-4 were done with 8 pound weights. Today I actually used my 10 pound weights! I'm feeling pretty darn proud! I will be taking measurements on Sunday so we shall see if there is any change after a week of this.

I also did a 4.69 run/walk this morning, so getting in my cardio! I am really hoping to see some fantastic changes in my body!!

I was hoping some others would be interested in joining this challenge to keep each other motivated and share successes!! Anyone???