What's the best part of your body?

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: there arent any good bits yet
    Yes there are! C'mon, girl, there's got to be something you like!
  • -I like my eye color. My eyes, from a distance, look brown. But they are actually a dark hazel with a forest green ring around the iris.

-I like my hair color. It's brunette with red highlights, now sprinkled with silver. My silver and my red glitter in the sunlight. It's kind of cool.

-I like my fingernails. I can grow me some nails! When my nails are long and polished, I've actually had people ask me where I get my acrylics done. No acrylics, that's all my own nail.

-As I've lost weight, I've discovered that I'm not actually an apple. I'm a banana. I like that! I've discovered that even at the weight I am now, I look good in skinny jeans.
  • I used to hate how curvy my hips were until I met my husband. He showed me that there was so much to love about myself. (I'm not saying you need a man to love yourself, just that sometimes you need someone else to show you what you can't see.) Now I am proud of my hips. I no longer try to cover them up and instead, embrace them. I wear skinny jeans now. I love the definition between my small waist and my hips. I like my collar bones and my shoulders. I love my smile. I get complimented on it often. It reminds me of that song from Annie, "You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile." I believe that. I think a smile can be infectious and I love spreading joy.
  • I like my feet. I have very narrow feet, with nice toes that go in descending order, and nice nails etc. Even my podiatrist said I had nice feet.

Also my hair. My hair is long, to my upper thighs.
  • I like my eyes and my lips !! I also like my shoulders and that's it
  • I've been able to maintain rocking calves since I was was in marching band in high school. I love them.

I also love my hair. It's long and curly and while I hated it growing up, I've realized its much more fun than when I was constantly straightening it.

Lastly, I've fallen in love with my waist. I'm finally seeing a loss there and I'm excited that I've got a pretty nice hourglass shape coming through.