Labor Day Challenge Lets do it!

You're on Page 7 of 12
Go to
  • Yahoo!!!! It really is my week reporting 188 today!!!! Wannaskipandlaugh I promised myself that I would change my ticker when I got to 188 and I did!!! My RGW is 160 now which of course I could always change later!!! Wishing everyone downdowndown!!!!
  • Lulu WOW to you! OH I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! You are in the 180's oh yes you are!!!!! I bet you are smiling from ear to ear and even farther! You are doing so well and wonderfullly! Thank you for inspiring me!

I am back down to 247.5... the lemon water helped get rid of the 1 lb of water... Now to start going back down!!!
  • YEA!!! 180's are fabulous!!

sue at this rate you are definitely going to make your goal!!

The party went very well and I've got the scale to prove it! 178 and to day 177.5. I posted about ideas since I'm staling so I've got plans to tweak things around to see if I can get it melting off.
  • Quote: YEA!!! 180's are fabulous!!

sue at this rate you are definitely going to make your goal!!

The party went very well and I've got the scale to prove it! 178 and to day 177.5. I posted about ideas since I'm staling so I've got plans to tweak things around to see if I can get it melting off.
    Looks like you did do well at the party (and had fun too!!) and 169 oh yeah... gonna happen this month!!!! SOON!!!!
  • SW: 193
    CW: 187
    GW: 178

Reporting 1 pound down today!! Yahoo again!!! I am walking more and drinking more water and trying very hard to watch my portions!!! 6 pounds down since I started this challenge so I am very happy today....finally downdowndown!!!!
  • Just want to add it's been 30 weeks and 38 pounds so roughly 1.26 pounds per week!! Slow loser but I'm still committed!!
  • Lulu That loss is just about right! (as you were in the dreaded STALL pattern for weeks awhile back!) Just think where you will be in 30 more weeks! Living your goal weight for awhile I am thinking! on being so determined.... It is showing up for you!!!!

Me... same Bat Time same Bat Channel... No change 247.5 No worry... 1.5 weeks till the losses begin again!!!
  • lulu....a loss is a loss, no matter how fast or how slow! You've got to be feeling pretty awesome!

I cant' believe how far you have come sue! Does it not feel great having lost so much?

I took Jerseygirls advice and went back to the basics to see if they does help. I am taking Sue's advice and picking up some lemon tonight when I go shopping. I've got some edema and hopefully that'll help get rid of it.

back down to 175.5....lowest was 174.5, hopefully pass that by the weekend. I've got an MD appointment next week and hopefully I can say I"m down almost 20 pounds, half my goal!!
  • Holding at 187 this morning!! Walking daily with my daughter - she walks for me and I walk for her!! She is my little Jillian Michaels!! Not only exercise but the conversations are wonderful!!

Smith - I bet your doctor will be impressed. Earlier this year my doc said a weight loss of 10 pounds was impressive because it is difficult to do and has health benefits!!

Wannaskipandlaugh!!! What can I say except THANKS for always being there!!! You are an awesome cheerleader!!!!! Hoping you don't have to wait too long for a downdowndown - as I really know what a pain it can be!!

Happy Thursday - enjoy the journey!!! ( my little nephew now weighs 14.3! At 8 weeks)
  • Oh Thank you Lulu :blush: and Smith (It does feel good to lose... but I have been on this trip to this weight a bunch of time... 220's... now THAT will be an eye opener! But I thank you for your reminder to me! Hugs!!)

Well... taking Ibuprofen for my very sore upper back and low and behold +2.5 lbs to 250 Its water going to the soreness... I can't wait for BOTH pain and water to go buh Bye! LOL

I wish you all a wonderful and HAPPY DAY!!
  • Ooo count me in!!

SW 207.8
    CW 207.8
    GW 195.8

weeee lets go!
  • hi newbie here
    Hi everyone,
    My name is erika and I'm on my second day of low carbing it and I am feeling very nauseated. I did ideal protein a couple years ago and lost about 25 pounds. Now I work out about 5- 6 days a week for 2 hours a day but the weight is dropping at a painstakingly slow rate- like a pound every other month? Anyways- I kept the other weight off so I decided to try this. I just think all the fat is upsetting my stomach because normally I don't have alot of fat in my diet, but hopefully this will get better.
  • hello simplylosing, ya know there is nothing simple about it...LOL! come on onederland!! You are soo close...

erika...welcome! I did horrible my first week too, hang in there!!

blah...up a pound!! work stress did me in this week...del taco burrito (only one) then followed by taco salad with tortilla chips. No wonder, eh?

So the ladies at work are giving me guff about the nonsexist carbs in my life and suggest I eat cheerios for breakfast to bring down my cholesterol. I do not really miss bread or cereal but I LOVE tortilla chips and fresh salsa, frozen custard and really good chocolate. For some reason I've been craving pecan pie lately. I haven't had that for years!! I'm cutting back down to the basics this next few weeks.

Sue...lemon water is very good! I was so surprised, much better than the flavored squirt stuff.
  • I'm in!
    Ill go for 4 kilos loss

SW 224
    GW 220

PS how do I download a tracker thing?
  • Holding at 187!! I was reading some of the support threads like " I like being fat because....." and someone's signature says something like " Being fat is hard, losing weight is hard, maintenance is hard - pick your hard" It made me realize losing weight is a whole lot easier than not doing anything! Today I am really happy I restarted the journey this year!! 30 weeks in I like the changes and I am looking forward to more progress!!