Body By You/You Are Your Own Gym

• After posting about my weight routine last week and getting some feedback, and just feeling like I hadn't had any real progress, I decided to finally start this routine (I bought the Body By You book back in January). I just finished W1D3 of Cycle 1. I have been SO SORE! I had to take two days off after W1D1 because my legs just weren't ready to keep going. I haven't felt a workout like this in a while so it must be doing something. Has anyone else ever tried this program?
  • I'm not familiar with the routine, but glad to hear you are enjoying your workouts!
  • Never heard of it - off to Google. I think I have traded a junk food addiction for an addiction to sore muscles.
  • I just bought the "You Are Your Own Gym" DVD's because I was looking for a change of pace and something that I can do at home... I'm gonna get started with it this week, so I'll update here to let everyone know how it is... It looks pretty cool and I heard good things about it, so I'm really looking forward to it...
  • Just having the four exercises to do each session is super easy to stick with. The only negatives I've noticed so far are that it can be hard to tell if your form is just right without a workout buddy and the starter pulling exercises require hanging on a door (I've been using an external door because the interior ones creaked a little bit, which made me nervous). W2D2 down!