Not tired and light headed anymore

• Due to my horrible lifestyle for the last 4 years or so which included horrendously irregular sleeping and eating patterns, I felt half dead most of the time, light headed and dizzy often, and sore and tired all the time.

It has only been a week of attempting to really keep to a sleeping pattern and eating every three hours 5 times a day in order to awake my metabolism from hibernation, and I still have not perfected it, but I get closer and closer every day to keeping to my plan. Yesterday and today I have only been off for about an hour for most things, and yesterday I missed a meal. Still, by making just these changes I already feel unbelievably better. I feel so awake today. I just constantly feel like moving around and doing stuff. I have not felt this way in over 5 years. I do not even know if I have lost any weight yet, I plan on weighing in only once a month on the first, but even if I have not lost anything yet, just feeling this way makes me so happy I am finally turning things around!
  • Yay for feeling better!
  • Fantastic !!!
    Fantastic !!!
  • April, that's what its all about!
  • I'm so happy you're feeling better! Way to go
  • Quote: April, that's what its all about!
    precisely!

April