ONE reason to stay on your plan today...DECEMBER.

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • Of course, there are many reasons to stay on your plan each day. What is one of them for today?

It's always helpful to say it here and for others to read it.
  • because I get my blood work done on Tuesday.
  • Because I deserve it! I deserve a better way of life and happiness!
  • because im 4lbs from my 1st mini goal and i want it before 2013!
  • Because I'm determined to see 250 by January 1st. I'm 6 pounds away from it, so it's a very achievable goal.

Also, I've finally been started on metformin for insulin resistance and if I don't stay on plan, the prescription will be all for naught.

Oh, and I'm setting an example to my mother, whom I've FINALLY been able to go swimming with me 3x a week (her doctor has been suggesting it for TWELVE years!).
  • I want to see the 120s before 2013 begins.
  • because food can't cure stress, emotions, physical pain, or fatigue... it just doesn't do that.
  • Because I'm 2lbs. away from a 15lb. loss!
  • Because I am only one pound away from losing 70 pounds!! AND finally getting my Christmas mini ticker!!
  • Because I feel so much better, mentally and physically, when I make taking care of myself properly a priority.
  • Because I am astounded at the number of people... including total strangers and my doctors and friends... who are complimenting me on my complexion!! Healthy foods and exercise did that!
  • Because I had two days of slacking and I will not be doing that today!!!
  • Because I have an incredible amount of energy. I'm so not used to this.
  • because I can do so much more than I did 75 lbs ago !
  • Because I like it when my clothes are feeling too big for me... especially when they are things that were far too small not that long ago.