The Biggest Loser Season 14

You're on Page 8 of 11
Go to
  • So glad that Danni and Jackson are in the final five. I hope that Danni can survive to take it all. She seems like a lovely person, kind of reminiscent of Ali Vincent.
  • Love this show, it may not be realistic as far as weelkly weight loses for the majority of us, but it is still so inspirational. I love Danni, and Jackson has grown on me as well. Love Jacksons attitude for the most part and when he expresses happiness and joy it feels so real.
    Tommorrow is make-overs and family visit I'll be sure to have the tissues handy.
  • I love this show too. Gina drives me nuts. I missed this week but last show they gave her so much air time. She got rewarded for being a brat with a personal trainer??? Next time she walks let her keep on walking. She must drive her family insane.

I like Jackson, he is sincere.
  • I was a little disappointed by the makeovers. I thought Danni looks much slimmer in her workout clothes than she did in those jeans she got. And I found it hard to believe Gina was wearing a size 10. She must be REALLY short! I liked Gina's hair though.

I do wonder how long the "week" they were home was. It had to be at least 2 weeks if they all lost 5% or more.

And I thought the restaurant foods issue was a little over done, but still helpful for people to see how they can still go out with friends and family but make reasonable food choices.
  • It was 2 weeks. They mentioned it a few times.
  • They really have all come so far. I was happy to see that they all made their 5% and can't wait to see who makes the final 3. I would be happy to see any of them in the final 3 except for Gina (sorry).
  • Thanks you for commenting about Gina being a size 10. I can't see that as being right
  • Gina does look better, though.
  • I think its probably right on Gina being a 10. I am 5'3" and at 170 I was still a 14.
  • I think Danni and Jackson looked the best in the makeover show. I agree Gina looked good but no matter how good she looks on the outside she remains nasty on the inside. She even gave her hubby a dirty look at one point. She even was so judgemental rolling her eyes at the restauraunt, so catty with her own daughter. She is super annoying.
    I am rooting for Danni or Jackson. Hopefully Gina goes home next.
  • Danni looked so good, and you can tell she loves her Dad so much. The only makeover I didn't like was Joe. I thought he looked better with his beard.

Sometimes more expensive clothes run larger so maybe that's how Gina got into a size 10. I'm 5" taller, weigh less, and I can only fit into a size 10 on the bottom if it's certain labels. Could be her shape, too--maybe she's smaller on the bottom? Sizes frustrate me.
  • Great season - enjoyed this one more than any in recent memory! I am really glad that they went back to basics and emphasized that anyone getting fitter and healthier is WINNING. My only complaint is that I need to record these things so that I can watch them without the commercial breaks. They take about four times as long doing that weigh-in as they need to.
  • I really enjoyed this season as well. I totally agree with you ICUwishing, it is so nice to be able to fast forward when it is recorded. Loved last nights weigh ins and hoping Jackson gets the third spot, he has my vote.
  • Jackson is my vote for the third spot as well. This has been one of the better seasons in awhile. I thought Joe looked much younger without the beard, but I also liked him better with it.
  • I hope Danni wins it all! She's worked so hard the whole time and I find her very inspiring. I'm also hoping Jackson will get the public's vote.