Louisiana/Mississippi Peeps

You're on Page 13 of 13
Go to
  • Anadan, I live in Ponchatoula! Originally from NY, but have been here for 22 years now. I guess when I've been here for a longer period than I was in NY I can consider myself "from" here? lol (sorry if that didn't make a bit of sense!)
  • Hi everyone!
    I'm in Houma. Just finishing week 6 of IP.
  • Hi Kelly, I still have lots of friends that live in the area. Normally, when we go to LA, we are hitting Slidell or NO but you just never know!! lol Nice to meet you :-)
  • Ann how long ago did you live here? Your face looks familiar!! What a small world! I lived in Slidell for a while too.
  • *waves* Hello

To all the down home peeps. MS gulf coast here.

• Kelly,
    I left the area around 1985. Graduated from good ole HHS in 1980. LOL
  • Hi dangeron and Moo Moo Kitty!

Actually going to the coast this weekend for Memorial Day.
  • Quote: Kelly,
    I left the area around 1985. Graduated from good ole HHS in 1980. LOL
    My ex would have graduated from PHS in 83 if he hadn't moved to NY. I didn't move here til 92. You must just have a familiar face lol
  • My best friend in high school lives in Ponchatoula and has been there since 1981. Haven't really kept in touch with many that I went to school with throughout the years except for on facebook.
  • Quote: My best friend in high school lives in Ponchatoula and has been there since 1981. Haven't really kept in touch with many that I went to school with throughout the years except for on facebook.
    I probably know her, or of her. Ponchatoula is such a small community. I keep in touch with my friends (and some family) on Facebook. What did we do prior to all this technology?!