*clears throat*....GOAL !!!!!!! (pic heavy) lol

You're on Page 7 of 9
Go to
  • You look AMAZING. Thank you for sharing your experience and giving us hope--not to mention added motivation. It CAN be done!! WOOOO HOOOO to you!!
  • Kim who? She ain't got nothing on you. You have a great figure I wish I could reach those measurements but I never exceed 8 inches on my waist to hip/ breast ratio. U look like u have no lose skin or even a pouch on your tummy that is so awesome. You are gorgeous, hope to be able to take a bikini shot too after a month or so of toning.
  • I just joined today and a friend sent me the link to this thread. You are an inspiration! Congratulations! Much love.

P.S. You weren't ugly before or now. Just saying.
  • beautiful...and even more health too!
  • girl you are stunning!
  • You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • you are inspiring. amazing x
  • Ok, well I actually owe you a HUGE thank you (even though you may not see this). Before I started my diet I was looking on the net about getting started, food, exercise etc, and I stumbled across this thread, and seriously I don't know if I would of had the courage to start if I didn't see your story and before and after pictures. You look incredible, you gave me huge motivation. You're so inspiring. Also if I didn't see your thread there is a possibility I wouldn't have found this forum, so yeah thank you, thank you, thank you!!! xo
  • Beautiful! Like others, I'd love to know what you put on your skin (if anything) to keep it so taut!
  • Such an inspiration! Big congrats to you!
  • you look amazing congratulations
  • Congrats! Such an inspiration. You are gorgeous!
  • Wow! Congratulations you rock!
  • So beautiful!
  • Beautiful transformation! Thanks for sharing!