20 Something's Pics ~Round 6~

You're on Page 5 of 8
Go to
  • you guys are looking aMAZING.

haven't posted a gpoy in a while so i thought i'd drop by

currently maintaining at 165!
  • Wow, all you guys look incredible! You have all come so far... I need some encouragement to post pictures in here but I don't feel I'm ready just yet!
  • This is my first post on this site, and i just wanted to let you guys know how inspiring this thread is! Congratulations to all the ladies who've continued their journey to health and thank you for sharing your success!! It's truly motivational!
  • Recent pic of me. I am about 158 at the moment. Would like to get down to 140, but now sure how that will go.

• You all look fantastic! Thankyou for inspiring me, always needed, especially on hard days like today
  • hi.. i'm new here, i lose 41lbs so far, and my goal is another 25!

• The first shot is March 2010, the second, April 2012.

The first shot is March 2010, the second, December 2012

I need to take new photos to see what's been happening but since my weightloss stopped, I haven't been motivated to do it. 2013 is the year I lose the last 45-50lbs.
  • Hey all!

Over the past year I've lost around 35-37 lbs and have been able to maintain for a few months.

Before: December 2011, 165 lbs

After: November 2012 ~128 lbs
  • Wow! Everyone looks great. Seeing everyones pics really motivate me to stay on track. I think I will take some before pics now. I cant wait til the day I can post some before and after pics!
  • Oh man the most recent "pics" I have of me are all goofy gifs (not even full body haha).

BTW!! All you girls are so pretty!!!
  • Quote: Hey all!

Over the past year I've lost around 35-37 lbs and have been able to maintain for a few months.

Before: December 2011, 165 lbs

After: November 2012 ~128 lbs
    WOW!! Your arms look AMAZING! Good job on maintaining and losing all that weight. Did you do anything in particular to target the arms/shoulders?
  • ^Thank you! I used to be so self conscious about my arms so it's nice to hear the compliment..I started out doing Shape's Bikini Body Camp 3-4 times a week last spring and then progressed to Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones. Both provide a total body weights workout but NMTZ is longer and more challenging. So I didn't intend on focusing more on arms, the change just happened as a result of consistently doing these weights work outs, both of which have a lot of arm and leg work. Hope that helps!
  • @LAX826 yes that definitely helps!! My arms and shoulders are definitely a trouble zone for me, I'll look into Jillian Michaels workout...I've done her other DVDs and enjoy her programs.
  • Everyone looks so AMAZING! Seeing all of your success stories I can't wait to share mine when it happens! Seriously, you are all such an inspiration to me
  • wow you all look awesome!! this website and all of your stories & pics are truly an inspiration to get myself into gear! thanks for sharing and keep it up!!!!