See ya 130's!

You're on Page 13 of 34
Go to
  • Thanks, Steph!

I have been holding steady at 135. Started TOM, so maybe a loss at the end if I can ignore my taste buds. I'm expecting it to go up a little the next 2 days.
    I really am stuck at 135 and above. I was thinking maybe I should go get a physical exam to see if it's something other than old age
    I'm tired a lot and just can't make this weight budge any lower!

Update Oct 5: 134!!! Just when I thought it was hopeless
  • 139.4 this am! Finally heading in the right direction
  • I shot back up to like 143 but I'm back down to between 135.6 and 137.6.

Please, please, do not let that scale read 140+ ever again...
  • I have my weekly weigh-in tomorrow. I'm nervous as to what the scale will show. This week I quit Diet Coke cold turkey and I've been having flu like withdrawal symptoms all week. Because of that I've only done one workout as opposed to my regular six workouts.
  • I bounced back up to 132, which doesn't surprise me. I'm still optimistic that I can get out of the 130s this month.

Nadya, 140 is my "as god is my witness" weight, as in "as god is my witness, I'll never weigh 140 again!" Fingers crossed for both of us.
  • Ok, I'm going to officially join this thread, and stop lurking. I've been between 134 and 138 this past month, and now am on my TOM. I know I'll weigh more this week, but really need to become accountable to keep working towards my goal. So, hi everyone! I'm ready to challenge myself again and see the numbers go down and stay down!
  • Still teetering b/w 134 and 134.5.
    Hoping a new low will come sometime soon.

4 keeps- Welcome
  • Weighed in at 139.3 this morning. Down 0.4 pounds from last week. Which is great seeing as I couldn't workout last week due to sickness.
  • I'm at a new low since having my 2nd baby 22 months ago!

I still don't like it though, gotta get out of the 130's.....
  • Back up to 132 this morning. I do this every time I hit a new low - I get complacent and bounce back up a bit, then it takes a while to get back down. I'm so annoyed with myself.

kifli, congrats!

4keeps, hi! Nice pic!
  • Thanks, Steph.
    Just when I hit my new low, I went to DQ (fast food, ice cream shop) with my kids. They ate the ice cream, but guess who ate their fries and deep-fried shrimp? It was so definitely not worth it!!!!
    Why do I sabotage myself so easily? I put in so much effort and then on impulse I'm stuffing my face with grease and downing 1000 calories in 5 minutes flat.
  • weigh-in at 135.6... about half way through the 130's. I am trying to be patient but honestly I can't wait to be 130 (and less)! I am really proud of myself for getting up to here though. Good luck to all of you!

to 4keeps: thats amazing you made it down to the 130s from 209! I am also a lurker, and am trying to get better at participating.
  • Back from vacation and do not even want to weigh! Tought I would do good for until next Friday and then weigh, hoping to be a bit closer
  • kifli. I hear ya. I was doing great and then this week - ugh. So much bad eating. I was amazed to see 131 this morning but sometimes the gains take a day or two to show up. I did better today, though, and got a 500 calorie burn in according to my HRM (jogging/walking), so maybe I'll be okay.

French fries, why you gotta be so tasty??
    Down 0.2 pound since last week.

I was hoping for a bigger number.