Are You Guys Eating These?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I am keeping my net carb count under 50 so that limits my peanut butter (which I love)
    I will have cheese as a snack but don't go through that much in a day maybe 2-3oz
    I love nuts of all sorts but regularly keep raw or roasted unsalted handy again only eating 1-2oz a day.
    Avocado is great and since I don't count calories I will eat maybe 1/2 a day.
  • Hello I'm on a low carb/ low glycemic diet. I've cut out cheese completely and sorry to say , peanutbutter too. I love them but they make me and binge and / or gain weight. I eat almonds occas maybe 2 x a month. I've cut out most " white" foods and processed. No white rice,potato,bread,pasta. At first it bothered me but I'm ok with it now. If I eat a sensible portion of rice or pasta it causes stomach discomfort and a weight gain. Noooooo thanks!
  • I eat light sharp cheddar cheese cut up in my salad and am losing min 2 lbs a week.
    Have you tried the Dole chopped salads -cabbage, kale, romaine...? The Asian is so good w slivered almonds and the Chipolte blend is incredible. Makes eating salads much more interesting!
  • All of those would stall me out. I do not eat any of them, with the possible exception of avocado every now and again.