Plz help to get back on track

• Last 3 weeks have been tough due to studies and exams. I haven't exercised a bit, not stretched a single day and eaten junk.
    I have forgiven myself, and want to now get back on track. Problem is: my body isn't being supportive. I feel heavy and tired. I have put on 3 pounds in last 3 weeks, but I feel I have gained 30. What is going on? Has anyone felt like this anytime?
  • Just start. For me, I wrote out a plan that I emailed to a friend and checked in on facebook when I got to the gym or had it email progress from my walking software. Once I got back in the swing, it's been way easier to stay with it.

Not to sound like Nike, but just do it

ps. Three pounds in three weeks isn't bad! Could have been way worse!!!
  • Quote: Not to sound like Nike, but just do it
    I agree!! Just do it!! Last night I went to an exercise class, it took all my strenghth to get there, but I went anyways... Once I started I was glad and happy I went... I have never, ever, regretted working out once I started and finished... YEP Just do it !!
  • Thank u so much for your support. I actually went for a run today! I think i am getting back on track. I had to overcome my own resistance to start and ignore every excuse I was giving myself. Thanks again!