102 pounds lost!!!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I stepped on the scale today hoping for 233. 233 233 233. I closed my eyes and then I looked. 231!!!!!!!!!!! I got on and off about three more times. I have lost 102 pounds since March 11, 2011! I am hoping to be at goal by March 11, 2012 which would be another 41 pounds.

I am so happy. To anyone who has a long ways to go, well to anyone at all. Take it one day at a time and the little things really do add up to bigger and bigger things!
  • Congrats!!!! So impressive!!!! Did you follow a certain food or workout plan?
  • Awesome !
  • Congrats, thanks for the advice!
  • That's amazing! It always blows my mind when someone can lose 100lbs in less than a year. Well done!!
  • Congratulations!! OHMYGOSH! that must feel incredible!! You've clearly worked very hard--and it's showing in your amazing results! Way to go :-)
  • Wow congrats, my 100lbs weight loss goal is for the new year. Im hoping a make it. Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • Wow - what an inspiration!!
  • WooHooo!!! Isn't it great when you step onto the scale wishing for a certain number and get blown away because it's lower than that? Amazing success!!!
  • You can feel your excitement jumping off the computer screen. I'm very happy for you! Congratulations on all your hard work!!
  • What an amazing surprise for you. You must want to shout it from the roof tops, I'm sure I would!!!
  • Incredible! Congratulations and keep up the great work!!
  • Wow! Wow! Wow! Congratulations!! That is awesome, and so inspiring to me.
  • That is amazing!!!!!!! WHOOP-WHOOP!!!!
  • Amazing! Congratulations.