Six-pack calculator

• I found this website a few months ago: http://www.musclehack.com/the-six-pa...your-stats-now. If you know your body fat percentage, they have a calculator on the site that tells you how long it would take before you get a six-pack. The site even has a body fat percentage calculator if you're clueless about yours but I don't know about the accuracy. They give a best and worst case scenario. I did it purely for fun and coincidentally, it was pretty dead-on to the worst case for me which was 5+ weeks. I thought you Feathers would be mildly interested since I know some of you are getting very close to goal.
  • fitmom You are the best! Thanks for posting this!
  • skinnyelle39- It looks like you're pretty close to your 135 mini goal! Make sure you show us the new hairdo when you get it : )
  • LOL, that's awesome. I wish I knew my %!!!
  • Yeah, it's crazy that you could somewhat calculate when your six-pack would emerge! What will they come up with next?!?
  • fitmom I actually met it last month and got to 134. Then my body revolted and I went back up. Not sure if Ill get doing the hairdo thing tho. But I WILL be reaching that goal, getting under, and staying there!