Red Team Summer Meltdown Exercise Journal Week 4 (6/20-6/26)

• For an effective weight loss program it is important to incorporate exercise as well as making better dietary choices. While any kind of exercise is good for you, it has been proven many times over that just cardio or just strength training isn't the way to go...you need to have a combination of both, with a little bit of core focus as well. So as you plan out and track your exercise this week, be sure to get in 2-3 strength workouts and 2-3 cardio sessions. And don't forget about those abs! Copy and paste the follow format and come back throughout the week to edit your original post. Let’s get busy!!

Monday-
    Tuesday-
    Wednesday-
    Thursday-
    Friday-
    Saturday-
    Sunday-
  • Sunday-4.62 miles walked, 30 min. Tennis
    Monday- 3.53 miles walked
    Tuesday- 40 min. CrossFit. walking 4.82 miles
    Wednesday- 15 min stairs, 15 min Tennis practice, 2.81 miles, 20 min Informal CrossFit while waiting, 25 min Tennis
    Thursday-30 min CrossFit, 2.81 miles walked
    Friday- 2.04 miles walked
    Saturday- 1.85 miles walked

Total= 554 min by Sat. 6-25
  • Monday- 40 min elliptical
    Tuesday- 40 min treadmill
    Wednesday- off
    Thursday- 40 min elliptical
    Friday- off
    Saturday-
    Sunday-
  • My workouts this week are going to consist of Shaun T Beach Body Workout Insanity! I did the fit test friday, but I think I'll do it again today just to start off like the calender!

Monday- Fit Test (25 mins)[Completed]
    Tuesday- Plyometric Cardio Circuit (45 minutes) [Completed 30 minutes]
    Wednesday- Cardio Power and Resistance 39 minutes + 30 minute training for C25K [Completed/Completed]
    Thursday- Cardio Recovery [Completed 30 minutes]
    Friday- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs [1 hour] + 30 minute training for C25K [Completed/Incomplete]
    Saturday- Plyometric Cardio Circuit (45 minutes) [Completed only 15 minutes]
    Sunday- Plyometric Cardio Circuit (45 minutes) [Completed 39 minutes]
  • Planned:
    Monday-30 minutes in the office gym
    Tuesday-30 minutes in the office gym
    Wednesday-30 minutes in the office gym
    Thursday-30 minutes in the office gym
    Friday-30 minutes in the office gym
    Saturday-kayaking with my friend for 2 hours
    Sunday-playing outside with my 3 year old for at least an hour

Completed:
    Monday- 15 minutes on the office treadmill (1.5 miles, speed 3.0), 2 mile (30 minutes) walk with the dog
    Tuesday- 3 mile (45 minutes) Walk Away The Pounds DVD
    Wednesday- Didn't do a darn thing.
    Thursday- 30 minutes on strength training (weight machines) in the office gym, 2 mile walk (1 hour) around the inside of Wal-Mart
    Friday- 30 minutes on the office treadmill at lunch (1.55 miles, speed 3.2) 30 minutes on the office treadmill after work (1.5 miles, speed 3.0)
    Saturday- 30 Day Shred Level 1 (20 minutes)
    Sunday- 30 Day Shred Level 1 (20 minutes), 3 hours mowing the grass with a push mower (4 miles of walking)
  • Monday- 30 min C25k and 20 min 30 day shred
    Tuesday- 30 day shred (strength and cardio only- my right knee was really hurting and I don't want to injure myself)
    Wednesday-30 day shred 30 min C25k
    Thursday- no exercise
    Friday- 30 min C25k and 20 min 30 day shred
    Saturday-
    Sunday-
  • Monday- Yoga 25 min
    Tuesday- Treadmill 20 min
    Wednesday- None
    Thursday- Cleaned DS's room 1.5 hrs
    Friday- Walking at Amusement Park (all day!)
    Saturday-
    Sunday-