LAWL Serving Sizes

You're on Page 3 of 8
Go to
  • Quote: "I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested."

CandyCoatedSymphony,

Can you send me the PDF as I'm not able to PM at this time.

Tha
    Susan can I get the plans as well?
  • Susan I would also love to receive this PDF copy of the plan! business-solutions at hotmail dot com
  • Can I get the PDF portion sizes? Thank you!

klfrost2 @ yahoo dot com
  • Want/Need Book
    I could also use the books in .pdf format if you wouldn't mind emailing them to me. My email address is jmhorvitz at yahoo dot com. I appreciate it very much.

Thanks
  • Quote: I could also use the books in .pdf format if you wouldn't mind emailing them to me. My email address is jmhorvitz at yahoo dot com. I appreciate it very much.

Thanks
    Check your email
  • Quote: Hi! I just saw your question now! I have all the LAWL books and plans so I can help you

1 cup raw 1/2 cup cooked = 1 veggie serving

and what other questions did you have? Be more specific with fruits and I can help you. I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it

Hope I helped! Good Luck!
    hi there i was hoping u could help me my center closed down on me and I had to start back up on the purple plan but the diary doesnt come with the info i need i.e the foods and serving sizes i was wondering if you could e mail me that information i cant pvm at this moment i would be really greatful smurff91 @ hotmail dot com please and thank you!!!!
  • Quote: hi there i was hoping u could help me my center closed down on me and I had to start back up on the purple plan but the diary doesnt come with the info i need i.e the foods and serving sizes i was wondering if you could e mail me that information i cant pvm at this moment i would be really greatful smurff91 @ hotmail dot com please and thank you!!!!
    Check your email
  • LAWL serving
    Hi,

I am looking for it too!! Csn you send it to me?

Thanks!!!
  • Quote: Hi! I just saw your question now! I have all the LAWL books and plans so I can help you

and what other questions did you have? Be more specific with fruits and I can help you. I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I can email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it

Hi Candycoated (nice name)
    I would like to know if you would please email me your electronic plan. I really need to loose this weight. I have done LAWL before, and have some of my stuff but not all and I do not have my plan.
    I would really appreciate it.
    My email address is kendi2 at cox.net

Thank You soooo much!
    Cassy
  • I could also use a book if they are still available.
    I am also interested in the book. I lost 65 pounds in 2007 and would love to use the program again.
    rjmillermom at gmail dot com
  • A couple of things...

#1 - the person that offered the plan posted it almost a year ago. You should look at the dates.

#2 - those of us that paid for the program or are currently paying for the program get offended when you ask for what is/was very expensive for free, especially when it is one of your first posts. It's rather rude.
  • Cassi,

The forum needs a "Like" button.
  • Thanks Robyn. I have no problem saying what we were all thinking
  • ditto what Robyn said!

and what other questions did you have? Be more specific with fruits and I can help you. I also have the entire electronic plan in PDF format I canhi email you if you want. You just download it and you have all the color plans, fast forward plans and extras. Its really great to have. So send me a pvm if your interested and I'll tell you more about it

Hi I would love to have this info as well. My email address is (lemmasgirl at gmail dot com)