• ok
    277.8 Current Weight

Working on 269.9
  • Ugh 274

But we can ALL DO THISSSSSS!
  • Yup
    I agree! We CAN and WILL do this
  • Quote: I agree! We CAN and WILL do this
    Speaking of which, I see that our stats are very similar. So with that being said would you happen to need a weight loss buddy?
  • I would love a buddy
  • Quote: I would love a buddy
    okay yay!
  • Great
    What works best for you? Meeting on here, texting, emailing? you let me what will work best! I am up for it all, It's nice to have a buddy to help with weight loss!
  • Currently 278ish. I can't wait to be out of the 270s! We can do this. =]

How many calories do y'all allow yourselves? (For those who count calories.)
  • Quote: Currently 278ish. I can't wait to be out of the 270s! We can do this. =]

How many calories do y'all allow yourselves? (For those who count calories.)
    I started out doing Weight Watchers but I've switched back just to calorie counting. Right now I'm trying the "zigzag" calorie counting "plan" lol. I'm doing 2000 cals some days, 1800 cals & then 1500 a day or two just depending on my week lol. I've been trying to up my water and keep it where it needs to be so I can blast out of the 270's

What kind of plan are you doing?

Yes we CAN DO THIS!
  • I try to stay under 1900 and drink 75-100 oz of water a day!

I my current weight (as of today) 274.2
    Getting closer
  • Quote: What works best for you? Meeting on here, texting, emailing? you let me what will work best! I am up for it all, It's nice to have a buddy to help with weight loss!
    I AM SO SORRY!! I just saw this response, I don't know how I missed it lol. Do you have aol instant messenger or anything? facebook?
  • Quote: I try to stay under 1900 and drink 75-100 oz of water a day!

I my current weight (as of today) 274.2
    Getting closer
    you're doing awesome!