C25K Week 1 and Onederland!

• Hello, Ladies and Gents! I am pleased to announce that I have reached my first 2 mini-goals! The first was to actually get through one week of the C25K program (for me, the first week of anything is always the hardest!), and I have realized that goal! Furthermore, I also did elliptical for 30 mins 5 additional times, which made me happy My second goal was to reach Onederland, a place I haven't seen for four months. Today, I stepped on the scale to see 199.0! That's 4 and a half pounds gone forever! It might not seem like a big deal compared to some of the fantastic success stories already on this forum, but it's sort of a big deal to me
  • Congratulations, Lady B, I just made it through my first week of c25k also. Exciting weight loss for you too!! Good job. Here's to next week!
  • Congrats!! Funny, I just completed week 1 too! Keep at it!
  • Yay! The way I look at it...every single pound is a very big deal!! Congratulations I hope you have a fabulous new year
  • Sukierd -- Thank you! Really? That's amazing. I hope your next week goes well.
    goal4agirl-- Thanks! That's very true. Congratulations on your weight loss so far-- 61 lbs is WONDERFUL! I'll try; I hope your year is fantastic as well.
  • Yay for you!

My fear of 200 is what got me riled up to do this weight loss thing finally! I saw it on the scale over the holidays and said "Oh no you didn't!"

Good luck with week 2 of C25K! I'm sure you'll rock it.
  • Yay! Congrats
  • Congratulations! I, too, just finished Week 1 of C25K on Tuesday - begin Week 2 today! It definitely felt like an accomplishment finishing the first week!
  • Well done, all of you! I finished up the C25K program in October and can attest that it really does take you from couch to 5K. I never thought I'd be able to run more than a mile in one go. I was terrified to jump from week 6 to week 7, but I covered up the distance logger on the treadmill, ran until I didn't think I could go any further, and realized to my total elation that I'd already gone 2.5 miles!
    Trust me, you'll be so enormously pleased with yourselves after you've completed week 9! Keep up the great work!!!