Get me out of the 130s!!!!!

You're on Page 5 of 41
Go to

• I came back up to 134.0. Please,
    just let me see 133.x again!
  • I finally made it down to 130.8, but because I was absolutely horrible yesterday, I bounced back up to 132.4 this morning. Rawr! I'm absolutely terrified (unjustly, mind you) that I can't possibly break the 130's!
  • Quote:
    I was at 130.5 this morning! I hope to be in the treasured 120's by the end of the weekend! It's not going to be easy but I'm determined! I really enjoy these "Get me outta the x-amount" threads!
    I agree, these threads are kinda fun! Even though I keep trying to not focus on weight... this makes it more like a game.

molldoll & Wild Vulpix - sooo close! Hope you have great on-plan weekends and see the results. You're basically there, just have to get the bouncing around to bounce around a little lower

ape85 - when I saw 139 (way back in August) I was so absolutely thrilled. It's nice to appreciate these victories. Of course they are short-lived because each new low becomes the high you never want to go above again... anyway congratulations on your weight loss so far! You should be so proud of yourself.

I have once again experienced the "it's not the number on the scale, it's body composition" phenomenon. I was trying on some really cute cords at Old Navy. Size 6. They fit. But man did they make me look horrible. All hippy and side-slash pockets gaping open. I was so bummed after that. I know, it's just one pair of pants but it reminded me of how bad I felt when I first got up to this weight (mid-130s) that it erased all my pride in being back down this low. Gotta shake it off.

But it also reminded me of why I look better at lower weights than other women my height. EXTREME pear. I looked good around 121 lbs. Since I haven't yet managed to get out of the 130s I have little hope of getting to the low 120s again. Although I did just see something on FitTV about a woman who went from 134 to 119 and 25% fat to 17% in four months with diet and a personal trainer. I don't know how tall she is, but it gave me hope, if I really, really buckle down I can do it! But not by 1/1/11
  • Quote: I finally made it down to 130.8, but because I was absolutely horrible yesterday, I bounced back up to 132.4 this morning. Rawr! I'm absolutely terrified (unjustly, mind you) that I can't possibly break the 130's!

I was the same way in the 140s.
    It drove me crazy!
  • I've been bouncing around 130 - 130.5 for the past couple days.. URHHHH

This is the week! Keep it up everyone
  • Quote: I've been bouncing around 130 - 130.5 for the past couple days.. URHHHH

This is the week! Keep it up everyone

Yes, I agree! Hopefully I'm in
    the 120's by the end of the week!
  • I was 137.6 this morning and I never thought I'd be so happy to see that number. But after being 138-139 for a week (after being 134), I'm glad the scale is going back down. Here's for another day of staying on plan!
  • Exactly, here's to the beginning of an on plan week!!
  • 136.6 this morning. I really want to be under 135 by the 17th when i go to visit a friend i havent seen in a couple months.

• 131.0 this morning!

@ Pageta; Yay! Good luck!
  • Ciao - Your blog is so cute!! & we're only one pound apart! Keep it up
  • Quote: Ciao - Your blog is so cute!! & we're only one pound apart! Keep it up

Thank you!

I love warm colors (red, orange,
    brown) and so I was a bit reluctant
    to put a blue background on my
    blog. I thought it'd look so icy and
    cold. But I've grown to like it.
  • 129.5 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited but more so, absolutely TERRIFIED it won't stay there.
  • I am joining you ladies as after getting 3 lbs away from pre-baby weight of 120 7 months after baby I am all the way back up to 136-138 depending on the day and I need to see the 130's go because it is depressing.

• Congrats molldoll!