What did you say "no" to this week?

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • I said "NO" to buying discounted Halloween candy and other unhealthy sweets!

I also said "NO" to eating because I was bored or feeling emotional.
  • I said no to fried food 2 days in a row. For me it's trickier than it sounds!! I'm feeling much better already. And started jogging today too. Slow and steady.
  • I said "no" to all Halloween candy and no to my fav. chocolate chip cookies.
  • I passed on a milkshake, and now sincerely regret it.
  • I said no to some Dunkin Donuts. They even had my favorite - double chocolate. I still said no. My co-worker was impressed with my resilience.
  • I said no to spaghetti (my fave) when I was feeling out of control emotionally, I knew I wouldn't stop if I started.
  • we went to red lobster's shrimp fest. coconut shrimp is my favorite, but i ordered grilled shrimp and a double salad. i ate ONE piece of my friends shrimp, and i did not touch their delicious bread. big victory for me
  • I said no to getting fast food.

I said no to eating part of a loaded hot dog my mom didn't want.

• I said no today to chocolate cupcakes
    with chocolate icing!

VERY happy. They were calling my name
    but I resisted.
  • I said no to a "smarties" candy today.
  • I said no to Vanilla Ice Cream w/ Magic Shell. I love that stuff.

Slim: I applaud you, I would have had to peel myself away from the Dunkin Donuts. They are my fave. There is one a block from my house. Terribly tempting but I have stayed away.
  • Ferrero Rocher candy (diabetic ((!)) coworker brought in a ton and kept bugging me to just "have one already"), free Chik-Fil-A sandwich and, the hardest of all, egg rolls from a little Chinese place here in town.
  • I baked with my kids yesterday (my day 4 on IP).... We made 4 batches of 'Rolo' cookies...... I only make them before Christmas and this is the first time I have ever NOT had one when they were warm and chewy.... Tough but I did it
  • i said no to a corndog. i love corndogs.
    BUT- it's the day after Thanksgiving, i ate plenty yesterday, and today i am determined to stay on track!!! i packed a good lunch for myself at work, and as my coworkers will soon devour their delicious corndogs, i will pat myself on the back for not giving in to temptation.
    i'm pretty sure the corndog would have triggered other terrible eating...
  • I said no to Thanksgiving dessert. Now dinner was another story :-D