Adios to the 150s & 140s-2

You're on Page 36 of 36
Go to
  • Hey everyone. I do believe I did something to my ankle it has been hurting a lot...so I'm kind of up in the air about exercising tonight. I hope it starts feeling better before the day is over with but who knows. Scale has been 159.4 for the past 2 days **Fingers cross** it starts going down...How has everyone done in the 150's? Does it feel like the weight loss slows down?? or stays about the same?
  • Yay I'm out of the 150's! I started my "diet" on January 4th at 152.2 and weighed in today at 148.6! I'm very excited. I have been counting my calories and staying in a range 1100-1400 calories a day. I am allowing myself one "cheat day" per week. I am going to start running next week to get toned up. Good luck to everyone! I look forward to getting out of the 140's by February.
  • LiLLy Near impossible...no, can't be impossible, but definitely difficult. At least you have been exercising, go you! You win hehe!

Linds When is your 26th?

JL I feel like the 150's went kind of fast, but I dunno...I feel like I've been stuck just in the 140's for AGES, and I guess I kind of have (about 3 weeks)...but you've been rocketing through the decades, so you might see a similar trend...or it might slow down - hah, not helpful, I know. Hope your ankle is ok!

Jellybelly Hey there!

~Weigh in is still nearly 24 hours away, tomorrow morning. I have my fingers crossed SO HARD for a loss.
  • Rainbow- August 14th
  • Hi guys! Just wanted to drop by and say I'm still around! I seem to have stalled in the high 150's (OK, I haven't really been trying...). Life has been stressful recently, but I need to get back in the game. So, here I am.

I'll be back soon, but until then, keep it up!
  • Linds 13 pounds in 7 months is more than doable heh - you'll make it way before then!!

just keep swimming Hope you aren't too stressed and manage to find some time to yourself in all of the busyness!
  • well after bouncing up into the high 150's during the holidays..im back down to 149.2 as of this morning..now to just keep going down!
  • Aww thank you LindsB!

This morning read 151.8. I am so excited, I just hope I can keep myself from goofing up on my diet - things have felt really tempting to eat these past few days. TOM is almost over.
  • LindsB - August 14th is totally doable, maybe Ill give myself a deadline for my bday too; turning 25 on Sept 29th. Cause man my loss is not going anywhere.

JLNichols07 - for me personally I think its about the same. I get stuck at one number and then I fluctuate and then all of a sudden it starts coming off; still waiting for the coming off part in the 150s lol. But seriously? Ive been at 156 for 2 or 3 weeks already! Sheesh. Did it take you a long time to lose previously?

Jellybelly56 - yay for getting out of the 150s, congrats!

rainbowstripe - I have been yes, but now that I started a full-time (9:30 to 6:00pm) job im having a hard time figuring out when to go to the gym. Early morning is probably my best bet. Good luck on your weigh-in

just keep swimming - Sorry to hear that things have been stressful; come back soon Hope everything gets better

Brit - Congrats on getting down to 140s

JennieLovesKisses - Woohoo you're doing so great

So I have made it my mission, starting this past week, to drink the daily recommended water intake in one day. Oh my goodness is it killing my bladder! And I realized how much water I was NOT taking in previously. Hopefully all this water drinking doesnt push my scale back up; but its been ok so far. No loses to report yet though, would give my pinky toe at this point to see 155! lol
  • Thanks Ladies! And Lilly this is my first time really trying to lose all my weight but in the previous decades I slow down and then speed up and then slow down..so hopefully it happens the same with the 150s. As for my ankle it isn't bothering me as bad this morning so hopefully I can get a good decent workout this afternoon! School starts tomorrow...kind of dreding it but kind of excited at the same time. i hope I can manage my workouts and homework and everything! We will find out soon enough!! Hope all yall have a wonderful Sunday/Monday!
  • Sooo... My first official weigh in today after my first totally committed week and...! The same. 155. Nice. I know it was only a week, but I though at least a .3 or something! Maybe it's just saving up for a really nice number next week?? Anyway, I'm curious - how often does everyone weigh themselves? I thought I'd keep it to once a week at the gym but I'm debating buying a bathroom scale to use more often. Any thoughs?
  • Last week, what with the sickness and all, was not awesome. i WILL do better this week!
  • Time for a new thread! (like, 30 posts ago )

Keep it up, ladies!