You're on Page 13 of 38
Go to
  • DATE: 2/02/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: PinkFlamingo/Mandy

BIRTHDAY: July 7, 1982

MARITAL STATUS: Ssingle

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES: 0

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Internet, sewing, reading, hanging out with my close friends

PETS: Daisy, little persian

TOP WEIGHT: 220

CURRENT WEIGHT: 220ish (scared to weigh myself)

GOAL WEIGHT: ideal weight of 114

HEIGHT: 5'2"

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: Brown and blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Montreal, Qc (Canada)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I'm on weight-gain-causing medication for depression and other psychiatric problems, plus I am battling a history of bulimia.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Hopefully I have reached a place in my recovery where I am stable enough on my meds and therapy where I am able to make some headway

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Can't think of anything else!
  • DATE: February 6, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Chestnutlass/Mari

BIRTHDAY: April 24

MARITAL STATUS: single

SPOUSE’S NAME: N/A

CHILDREN/AGES: Ummmm.....No

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Shopping, planning vacations, reading, movies, wine tasting

PETS: not so good with the pet thing.....

TOP WEIGHT: 278

CURRENT WEIGHT: 249

GOAL WEIGHT: 170

HEIGHT: 5ft 10in

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: reddish brown black (all natural too)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: DE!!!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Staying on the wagon...dining out....my rediculously food happy family....desserts!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Knowing that I can make a mistake, and just keep working on it! Weight loss is a continuous journey!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I can be very hard on myself. I work very hard and have difficulty saying no to others.
  • Date: February 11, 2006

Username: mojoloser/ Mary

Birthdate: November 21,1977

Marital status: Divorced

Children/ages: Chaz 8, Dylan 6, Julianne 4, Robert 3, Matthew and Nicholas 2 months.

Hobbies/interest: Reading, spending time with my children, anything outdoors, learning about scrapbooking so I can start doing that, talking with people.

Pets: Fish

Top weight: 224

Current weight: 198

Weight goal: 120

Height 4' 11"

Eye color: Blue/green

Hair color: Light brown

Geographic location: MI

What is your biggest problem in weight loss: not being able to stick to diets, get lazy on exercise, fast food.

What is different this time that will make you successful: I made it under 200 lbs whci h is something I haven't been able to do. Also the fact that i lost 30 lbs is something else I was never able to do. After those 2 things I know I can make it to my goal weight!

Anything else you would like people to know about you: I'm a very outgoing person. I really like to be around people. I love spending time with my children and they are a big focus point for me right now on my weight loss so I can be able to do so much more things with them.
  • DATE: 2/11/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: KristenElizabeth/Kristen

BIRTHDAY: April 13

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES:

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: cross country running, spring track, dance, future teachers of america

PETS: Bailey, golden retriever 2 yrs old

TOP WEIGHT: 190

CURRENT WEIGHT: 186

GOAL WEIGHT: 135

HEIGHT: 5'4

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Brunette

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: New Jersey

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:
    Staying on the diet, excersiing with busy life, bingeing
    WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:
    Im not sure if this time will be different but being overweight and a frehsman in highschool is really not fun
    ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
    no but if thye would like to they could ask
  • DATE: 2-20-06 (sort of- it's 12:30 AM)

USERNAME/REAL NAME: lessthansign3 (<3), Janna

BIRTHDAY: February 3rd

MARITAL STATUS: Single and not exactly liking it. Oh well.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Video editing, web design, video games, computers, alternative/punk rock music, Japanese, cooking, health foods

PETS: One dog, Maggie, and one adorable lil' dwarf hamster, Ashley. I saved Ashley after he suffered a bad bite from another hamster in his cage at the pet store. If I hadn't brought him home, he probably would've died.

TOP WEIGHT: 200

CURRENT WEIGHT: 170

GOAL WEIGHT: 140, or lower if I feel it is healthful and doesn't look gross on my larger frame.

HEIGHT: 5'5.5

EYE COLOR: Ugly blue-green.

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

OCCUPATION: High School student, and I work at McDonald's (GASP! I don't eat there) but I haven't worked in a couple months now thanks to my depression.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Waseca, Minnesota

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Overcoming comfort eating. When I felt bad, I ate ice cream and breakfast cereals like you wouldn't believe. I still have a few slip ups here and there, like mass consumptions of Raisin Nut Bran, but I've been doing well otherwise.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I found a diet I'm comfortable with (Bread for Life) and enjoy!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'll be attending the University of Minnesota this fall, so if anyone else out there is going there or will be starting next year, let me know! It'd be fun to hook up and work out together.

Oh yeah, despite my depression and anxiety issues, I'm a pageant girl. I've competed in two Miss America local pageants in the past year and part of my drive to lose weight is so I can look better during the swimsuit competition for next August's pageant. The last pageant I was in, I was probably the largest girl there at a size 10 dress and 160 lbs. Eeep. It's a lot of fun, though, and the scholarships make it worth it!!

On top of all that crap, I was an exchange student to Japan from March through December of 2004. While I was there I lost 30 lbs. When I returned home I felt great and my friends were all shocked at how different I looked! I left the US at around 188 lbs and returned home at 160. Then I gained probably 20 lbs in the past year, 10 of which was gained during the month of January when I spent basically every day lying in bed. Ouchies.

That was probably more info than was neccessary. Oh well. <3 you all!!
  • new to this site
    Hi everyone. I just came across this forum and was amazed. I am not the only one fighting this battle even though it feels that way sometimes. I hope to find many friends here.

DATE: February 26, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: mkjohn/Keitha

BIRTHDAY: Sept 1976

MARITAL STATUS: married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Mike

CHILDREN/AGES: Austin 9, Hanna 8, Abby 2

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: baking, reading, crafts, walking

PETS: none

TOP WEIGHT: 187

CURRENT WEIGHT: 184

GOAL WEIGHT: 135

HEIGHT: 5'5

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Ohio

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: PCOS adn Depression. I am an emotional eater.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have begun a fitness program and I want this so badly. I know I just have to put my stresses to the side and find a different way to handle them.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? In a custody battle for my son at this time. Had to leave school because of BP ll and depression. I also suffer from ADD, PTSD, Anxiety and Panic Disorder.

With counseling and meds I think that I can move forward with my weight loss. I am obsessed with it! I have been given pills to help me lose, but they just make me gain instead. Hopefully WW will help me learn a healthier way of life.

Thanks for reading
    Keitha
  • DATE: 03/09/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: LChin1978/Laura Chin

BIRTHDAY: 06/13/1978

MARITAL STATUS: separated

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jerk--I mean Joe

CHILDREN/AGES: Alexis, 4 years Daniel, 10 months

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading (historical fiction), Church, karaoke

PETS: 14 year old fat cat named Barney

TOP WEIGHT: 334

CURRENT WEIGHT: 313

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5'5"

EYE COLOR: hazel/green

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Lansing, MI

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Binging, low seratonin/norepinephrin

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: New meds including appetite depressent

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I was watching the Dr. Phil show the other day about eating disorders and he said, you love your daughter, is this how you would treat your daughters mother? You need to start treating your daughters mother better. That really made me think. It really isn't just me. I'm my kids mom and would I let MY kids mom be so overweight? no way!! My kids need the best I can give them, including the best (more healthy) Mom.
  • DATE: 3/10

USERNAME/REAL NAME: bound"n"determined/Yvonne

BIRTHDAY: 11/22/74

MARITAL STATUS: married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Garrett

CHILDREN/AGES: Xander - terrible 2

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: bowling, reading, and chasing my son around

PETS: Buddy (Lab/Hound mix), Syx (Cat), Scooter (Teacup Chichuaha)

TOP WEIGHT: 162

CURRENT WEIGHT: 152

GOAL WEIGHT: 130-135

HEIGHT: 5' 4"

HAIR COLOR: black/burgendy

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Baytown, TX

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: dealing w/PCOS

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I find myself having problems keeping up with my son so I want a healthier lifestyle.

Extremely shy and have problems opening up when I'm having issues or having a bad day.
  • DATE: 3/16

USERNAME/REAL NAME: mkat321/Judith

BIRTHDAY: 07 February 1978

MARITAL STATUS: other

SPOUSE’S NAME: Viper

CHILDREN/AGES: Kait-7, Bug-5, & Emmie 7 1/2 mos.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: computer, candle making, reading

PETS: Glory- cat

TOP WEIGHT: 235

CURRENT WEIGHT: 198/196

GOAL WEIGHT: 145-149

HEIGHT: 5' 3"

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: depends on my whims

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Greencastle, IN

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: dealing w/ stress eating, other 'self medicating' type food issues. and my depression, which saps my energy

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Viper is facing a deployment to Iraq in the next two years. He needs to get in shape for that, and I need to get in shape so I can handle the house, kids, and working while he's gone.

Occasionally over opinionated, working on losing weight and relactating at the same time. And I'm using my candle making to replace time I previously spent eating through my troubles.
  • DATE: 3/22/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: buckneram/angela

BIRTHDAY: 9/11/83

MARITAL STATUS: single/bf

SPOUSE’S NAME: bf: Tony

CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Scrapping and Guitar

PETS: 3 cats, Motor, Snickers and Jackson, 1 hamster, Jitters

TOP WEIGHT: 240

CURRENT WEIGHT: 233

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5.4

HAIR COLOR: red

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Western NY

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: exercising and not being able to eat healthy and drink water

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I lost a few pounds without even realizing it and I need to look good for when my mom comes home in July.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have BiPolar so I never know what to expect from myself!
  • DATE: 3/22/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: whizaninny/Georgie

BIRTHDAY: 06/03/71

SPOUSE’S NAME: n/a

CHILDREN/AGES: None

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: NASCAR

PETS: 2 cats - Shinji and Washu

TOP WEIGHT: 350

CURRENT WEIGHT: 288

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5.4

HAIR COLOR: reddish brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Waynesboro, VA

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: exercising

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Just by cutting out junk food, sugar and switching to diet soda, I've lost over 60 pounds. This makes it real. My clothes are also fitting better and people are noticing.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I talk ALOT!
  • bio's
    can anyone out there help me with this bio's thread,i sure would appreciated it.thank you......peanuts
  • DATE: april 4th, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Joanna

BIRTHDAY: September 5, 1986

MARITAL STATUS: Single

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES:

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Acting, Writing, Filming, Taking Pictures

PETS: 2 cats

TOP WEIGHT: 160

CURRENT WEIGHT: 130?

GOAL WEIGHT: 115

HEIGHT: 5'4

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: VIrginia

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Binging

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have confidence.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I am just looking for someone or some board that can help me throught this. I have tried this site before but have always lingered away for different reasons. This time I have confidence that It can work.
  • DATE: April 8, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: ArdenScrapmom/ Arden

BIRTHDAY:1/22/1962

MARITAL STATUS: M

SPOUSE’S NAME:Steve, and sometimes Mr. Crabs!

CHILDREN/AGES:Erin, 20; Ben, 18; and Rebecca, 5.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Scrapbooking, birdwatching, reading, and yakking on the 'puter!

PETS: Dogs Penny and Indy, and kitty Milo,Queen of the house.

TOP WEIGHT:200 something while pg.

CURRENT WEIGHT:186

GOAL WEIGHT:150

HEIGHT:5'6'

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:No. California

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: My suger addiction, stress eating, and now my age making it harder to get the flab off.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:
  • New...
    I am new so this is a good way to introduce myself!
    DATE:

USERNAME/REAL NAME: PicklesPotter/Abby

BIRTHDAY: 1/23/1975

MARITAL STATUS: Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Alberto

CHILDREN/AGES: 2 boy and girl Boy--9 months, girl 9 years

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: hiking, walking reading and watching too much TV

PETS: Dog named Gilmore

TOP WEIGHT: 180

CURRENT WEIGHT: 168

GOAL WEIGHT: 115

HEIGHT: 5'1

HAIR COLOR: blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Colorado

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: my obsession with food

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: it is just time!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? pickles are my favorite food!

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN US ON THE DAILY THREAD AFTER POSTING YOUR BIO... THANK YOU !!
    Prayer: Father, I thank you that you are giving me the courage and the insight to change. Help me to weed the garden of my heart, to get rid of the habits and patterns that are holding me back. Lead me to "alternative" activities in times of temptation. Thank you, Lord, that there is always a "way of escape" from these times. Help me, Father, to find it and take it. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy. Please see your physician before taking advice found on the internet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------