Halloween is Thursday!

• If I read the previous Halloween goal thread correctly, so far we have three ladies who have met their Halloween goals early!!
    Congrats go out to Denise, Kitty, and Jeanne!!

It's not too late for some of us! I wont make it because I only half heartedly tried, but I am trying now. I wanted to lose 10 pounds and only lost 2.5! pitiful!! I am on my one week challenge to get out of my two month slump, so maybe it wont be so bad on Halloween.

how about everyone else? will you make it... or come close? before you know it, it's gonna be turkey day goals time!!

laura
  • No, unfortunately, I'm not going to make it. But I'm still trying. Will have to relook at my numbers on weigh in Wednesday to see what total loss is for challenge but know it won't be goal.
  • I'm not going to make it either, but that doesn't mean I am giving up! And I'm "saving" calories for Thursday's Halloween Potluck.
  • Unless I gain a few pounds on Wednesday (& I don't think that's going to happen!), I have already made my goal

• Congrats to everyone!!!

I don't even think I set a goal...but Turkey Day.....here I come!

• Congrats in advance Kayla!!

I am still plugging along-I wont make it but will try to get some more off by then!

laura