Mini-goals

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Haha, I like this. Before my finace left for Afghanistan I had told him I want to lose 50 lbs while he is gone, so he gave me the motivation that if I lose it by the time he gets home in December, he will buy me a new vehicle! This was all before I even knew what Ideal Protein was. But now I have increased my weight loss goal to 70 lbs.

He comes home for his 18 day leave at the end of August, so I would like to have lost 35 pounds by then... halfway to my goal, and halfway for him coming home. And I want to have reached my goal by the time he comes home.
  • Oh yeah, and when I hit 50 lbs I'm going wedding dress shopping!
  • Mini goals:
    1st is 22 lbs by May 2 (met 4/30)
    2nd 30 lbs (met 6/2)
    3rd is 35 lbs (met 6/23)
    4th is 42.5 target is July 4th (NOT YET MET )
    5th is 55 target is Aug 12 (my sons 18th bday)
    6th is 70 target is Sep 24
    7th is 87 targe is around NOV 5
  • mini goal now is to make it to 160 by august 1st! though the coach wants me to take a couple months' break and re-evaluate if i want to get to 150, i think i'm still going to go for it! muahahahahaha
  • Quote: mini goal now is to make it to 160 by august 1st! though the coach wants me to take a couple months' break and re-evaluate if i want to get to 150, i think i'm still going to go for it! muahahahahaha
    evil!

o.k here is my secretive goal:

125-127 by labor day! only I know about it and whoever else on the net who has clicked on this thread but they don't know me for real anyways so there!
  • My mini goal was to be down 75 lbs. by my wedding anniversary, which is today. As of WI this morning, I'm down 76!
  • Quote: My mini goal was to be down 75 lbs. by my wedding anniversary, which is today. As of WI this morning, I'm down 76!
    GOOD JOB!!!
  • Quote: My mini goal was to be down 75 lbs. by my wedding anniversary, which is today. As of WI this morning, I'm down 76!
    Whoo Hoo! Happy anniversary to YOU!!!
    Right on!!!!

btw , fyi...not posting on main page cause it might not be true by end of this week. ummm I am 129 today!

for all those scared to move phases, been in phase II since satruday and lost at least 2 pounds.

my phase II lunch today: organic turkey breast lettuce wrap with cauliflower, pickle AND one laughing cow cheese slice (35 cals and 1 carb) plus bubbly water.
    CONGRATULATIONS on your anniversary and on the weigh in success!

Quote: Right on!!!!

btw , fyi...not posting on main page cause it might not be true by end of this week. ummm I am 129 today!

for all those scared to move phases, been in phase II since satruday and lost at least 2 pounds.

my phase II lunch today: organic turkey breast lettuce wrap with cauliflower, pickle AND one laughing cow cheese slice (35 cals and 1 carb) plus bubbly water.

WOOO HOOO!! That's great! So, I think your "secret goal" for Labor Day is highly attainable!
  • Quote: CONGRATULATIONS on your anniversary and on the weigh in success!

WOOO HOOO!! That's great! So, I think your "secret goal" for Labor Day is highly attainable!
    thank you! should edit the cheese part, it was laughing cow LIGHT cheese wedge.
  • Congrats Salesgod and happy anniversary!
    Congrats on the loss Ellie-Pita! Good for you for continuing to do well in phase 2...that is definitely encouraging!
    Erin...you will undoubtedly make it to 160 by August 1st!

My mini goal is to hit 150 (my original goal) by the time I go back to work on July 20th. Since I'm on vacation, this might be more difficult than it sounds!
  • ellie, you're so bad! i KNOW you'll get there, no doubt about it, look you're already 2 lbs away and you've got 2 months to drop the last 2-4!

Thanks Sweetstina! i'm a wishin' and hopin' and prayin', we'll seeee...got on my new scale yesterday and it showed a 166. hoping it can be at 165 for WI friday, might have to drink some magic tea thursday night, the big c has come back into my life.....NOTHING since last friday!