**$~280's to ONDerland~$**

You're on Page 1 of 17
Go to
  • Hey Guys and Dolls,just a post to start maybe a small group or something from being almost 300 pds. to getting into onderland let me know if intrested.....so we can come up with a name...
  • If I was a 20 something I'd love to be in your group, it really helps to have buddies. Good luck in getting your group going.
  • I'm coming from 280 as well, so hello! ^_^
  • hello hello!!! well i am also coming from the 300's and i haven't yet found many 20 somethings in that category
    anyways how is everyone doing?
  • I'm doing okay. Looking forward to my 3 day weekend. I only have one BBQ to go to thankfully and that is at my house where I am sure I can keep control ^_^.

Any weekend plans?
  • I was close! 275 at my highest. does that count? Also, I dont have much plans, just some peaceful time at home this weekend, lets hope. What should we call ourselves?
  • hey girlies,whats going on?i still havent came up with a name so let me know if any you come up with..so what is everyone doing for memorial weekend?
  • Hi everyone, I am just starting, started at 280 and I'm 25. I just discovered I'm pregnant, so my weightloss might be a bit slower, but I'd love to join the group as well!!! Dr says I can continue to eat healthy and workout for a while, and lose weight, although he has pushed up my cal intake to 2100, he said I could still lose weight with this baby, since I have high BP it would be good for both me and baby! I can't wait to get to know everyone more!! We didn't do much for Memorial Day here, my mother drove up to visit the kiddos and bought a splash pool, the little ones had a blast! Hope everyone else has a good Memorial Day weekend! Can't wait to get to know everyone here!!!! Best wishes and good night everyone!!!
  • hey yall. so i didn't get up to 280, but my highest was 252. we really need a new forum though for the 20 something's in this weight area. i'd like to join to. i cannot wait to be back at 150!! seriously, i think the last time i weighed under 200 lbs, had to be about 10 years ago! im gonna make this the year for me!
  • The 280-Ladies (it kinda rhymes and its simple ) *shrugs*
  • Oh Phoenix, that is cute! I like it!!! Good job!!
  • The 280's Ladies - I love it. (hate admitting I'm part of that cohort but hey, I'm halfway to onederland now and headed in the right direction for once so it's easier to admit to having once been 285...)
  • I'm interested It seems like a lot of us are pretty similiar in what we want to lose!

Congrats on the pregnancy glenlorie!
  • Grats to everyone's weight loss. I lost 8lbs this week! Mostly water weight but def. good motivation! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

@glenlorie Grats on the pregnancy! I hope everything goes well!

@phoenix301 I love it! 280 Ladies! Woo!
  • MutableParodox - Wow!!! 8lbs is awesome!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!