Hilarious Nsv

• Okay, so I'm a little warped out I guess, but I just walked my 5K up and downhill thingy which is by the river in a canyon. AWESOME terrain and scenery. Got home and was hot and dirty since I walked in sockless crocs. Decided to take a nice hot bath. And when it was time to get out, I realized that for the last couple of weeks or so...I have been able to lift myself out of the tub. Before, for the last year plus, I had to kind of roll around like a beached whale and try to get out that way. I just now noticed it. Today, life is good.

Barb
  • Like a beached whale. I remember those days. What a good feeling to be done with them!! Congrats!!
  • Haha, love it! Used to have to the same!
  • Aww The little things are the most rewarding.
  • Good for you.

In my experience, it's also really nice when your body is no longer wedged so tightly in the tub such that you create an impermeable dam between the water in the front & the water in the back. Thus letting the water in the back get cool before the water in the front, since it's not flowing freely & mixing.

Now I want to take a bath, and can't, as I don't have time on a work night. Damn. (Undammed.)