Ugh! Is It Just Me?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • On a side note... what's going on with her hand? Bad photoshop?
  • She's "double jointed" like me.

A.
  • I think she looks bony and on the low end of her healthy weight, to say the least. If you double click on the image, you can see her left hip bone, and honestly, there's something weird in the crotch area. My best guess is it's the lining that they didn't take out? Like a pad might look?

My niece is 14, curvy in the right places, and at a healthy weight. These are the images that I hope she doesn't see and think she's fat.
  • She looks incredibly thin. Whether or not she has an eating disorder, it's unhealthy that girls are looking at this model when they buy their clothes. It sets them up to be disappointed in how they'll look in the clothes and make them feel big when they're the normal ones.
  • Quote: She looks incredibly thin. Whether or not she has an eating disorder, it's unhealthy that girls are looking at this model when they buy their clothes. It sets them up to be disappointed in how they'll look in the clothes and make them feel big when they're the normal ones.
    That's the point I was trying to make. Sometime what I type doesn't match what's in my brain!
  • hmm im pretty sure i could break her in half LOL....to each their own i suppose some people are into that and some arent
  • she is really thin and lengthy but doesn't look anorexic. If her ribs were showing and her cheek bones looked concave then she might look anorexic.