21 questions?????

You're on Page 11 of 20
Go to
  • Quote: where do you see yourself this time next year?
    At goal weight!!! I hope to be living in Savannah or Tybee Island by then instead of where I am now as well.

If you could only read 1 book for the rest of your life, what book would you choose???
  • aww very hard question.. i love to read but im gonna have to say the o malley series by dee henderson.. sorry could not pick one but i narrowed it down by series..lol

All i want for xmas is?(anything)
  • All I want for Christmas is to wear a size 12,

Would you like Soup or Salad?
  • Soup in the winter!

What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
  • BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER...

what is your favorate tv show?
  • Ever??? Buffy the Vampire Slayer. That's still on??? Glee.

What is your favorite vacation spot???
  • that i've been to? mammoth lakes we love camping and the sky is so clear there i love just looking up at the stars. where i would LOVE to go? cancun tahiti hawaii any beatifull island!

If you could plan a girls weekend for all us 3FC members where would it be? (money is no problem)
  • Tahiti is my honeymoon dreamspot...good choice!!!

If I could plan a girl's weekend for 3FC I would go w/ NYC just b/c I love it so much. Hey, has anybody ever thought of doing a meet-up for the site??? We did it on another site I'm on and it was awesome!!!

What 1 food will you not give up, no matter what???
  • Chicken.... I love it and I never get sick of it.

What is one thing you hope not to pass on to your children?(ex..height,temper)
  • my temper but i fear i already see it rearing its nasty little head LOL she is going to be 2 soon and man is she taking all of us on a crazy ride LOL but I love her so much XD

If there was one thing you did not ever have to pay for again what would that be?
  • Student loan!!! OMG, I would give that up in a HEARTBEAT...it's more than my car payment.

What's your least favorite form of exercise???
  • i'd have to say the ones that make me lift my legs in the air and bring them half way down and then back up. after a while i get sooo tired LOL

what's one type of physical activity that you could do everyday? ex. hiking, snorkling, etc. etc.
  • SWIMMING!!! Hands down!!! When I lived in the apartments I would go swimming 2 or 3 times a day.

What's your favorite book and why???
  • Rose Madder by Stephen King...I can relate to the story line in the beginning and from there it take a very unusual turn. It's a great read if you can get through the twisted beginning.

Question: What is the one movie you can watch over and over and not get tired of?
  • mulan...lol seriously.. my brother and i have it mesmerized we quote it to each other but hed die 1st before admitting it..lol\

If you could spend the day in the life of a tv character who would it be?