Noticing a difference for the first time!

• I was wearing a size 22 or so for the longest time, until I lost enough to fit into a size 18 between my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies. About 6 months after baby#3, I managed to fit into my size 18 jeans again, but just barely, they were kind of tight. I wore them anyway, because I refused to buy a bigger size. Of my 2 pairs of jeans, one was a stretch denim that was always more comfortable than the other pair (with no stretch).

Yesterday for the first time, I was able to put on the no-stretch pair comfortably! I could pull them up and button/zip easily and actually feel comfortable in them.

Then, just for kicks, I pulled out a pair of size 20 dress pants. I hate those pants, because I'd been forced to go out and buy them in a size 20 because none of my size 18 dress pants fit and I needed some for a wedding I was photographing. Now, those size 20's are too loose! Woohoo!
  • Way to go!
  • I love that feeling, it keeps me going!
  • Awesome job!!

I can't wait to experience non stretch jeans....what a great accomplishment! You should be so proud of yourself!

Way to go sister!!!
  • Way to go! One of my biggest motivators is trying on old pairs of pants to see how far I've come. It's a great feeling, you should be so proud of yourself!
  • All these little victories make one feel wonderful. Just for the heck of it I put on my bathing suit from this past summer that was very snug. The waist on the swim shorts is too big now!!!
  • Oh how the little things mean so much and take you so far!! Happy for you!!!

• YAY - GOOD FOR YOU! You just got to experience two of the best feelings around: being able to wear something you couldn't before AND not being able to wear something 'cuz it's now too big.

Keep up the good work - you're evidently getting the results - you should be so proud of this happy victory, so enjoy this celebration, you've earned it!