Wonderslim?

You're on Page 8 of 41
Go to
  • Last night we made some awesome burgers!! The kids and us gobbled them up so fast, even our 2 yr old. We only used half the amount of lean ground beef, then added in a can of black beans, then i chopped up some green chillies, added cumin, minced garlic, minced onion and chili powder and an egg to hold it together with a little bread crumbs. Grilled them up on the grill and holy moley they were sooooo good! i didn't use a bun or that kind of stuff, i just put a small piece of pepper jack cheese and tomato on it. But anywho glad everyones doing so well!

Mollymai there's a few things that i didn't like and got tired of trying to fix so they'd taste better...but i'm doing the program with my mom, so i gave her my stuff (she didn't mind them) and she gave me the ones i liked better But for me the Vanilla shakes just had a strange aftertaste to them, and seemed really...artificially sweetened. Then the berry smoothie i just couldn't deal with. I'm not much of a sweets eater (unless its chocolate ) so i'm not a big fan of the cheesecake...i'm sure if you like cheesecake you'll like it though. It smelled like cake mix when you mix it up, so the smell is awesome..i just need to figure out how to put some chocolate in it! Thats all i can think of...i like all the entrees ( i only got a few different kinds in the starter kit) the veggie joe was good, and i really like the cereal. All the bars i've had are really yummy! Hope that helps!
  • As a side note, we've started painting our exercise room, our weights and rubber mats came today, so hopefully by this weekend our exercise room will be all ready for us!! Very excited!
  • Quote: Hi everybody,

I went for my weigh in tonight. This diet is crazy! I am still in shock. I lost 6.6 lbs. (In one week).

I know the information said 3-5 lbs a week but this is nuts. I know that every week won't be like this one but I will take whatever the loss is. I have tried everything to lose weight and only ended up dissapointed. This is unbelieveable. I feel like I am finally on my way to being thin agian. My weight hasn't been moving in a couple of months. I have never lost this much in a week.

I had no idea I would lose that much. I was hoping for 4lbs. This really works.

Hang in there everybody and I wish you all well.
    Woop-Woop. Congratulations
  • Quote: Last night we made some awesome burgers!! The kids and us gobbled them up so fast, even our 2 yr old. We only used half the amount of lean ground beef, then added in a can of black beans, then i chopped up some green chillies, added cumin, minced garlic, minced onion and chili powder and an egg to hold it together with a little bread crumbs. Grilled them up on the grill and holy moley they were sooooo good! i didn't use a bun or that kind of stuff, i just put a small piece of pepper jack cheese and tomato on it. But anywho glad everyones doing so well!

Mollymai there's a few things that i didn't like and got tired of trying to fix so they'd taste better...but i'm doing the program with my mom, so i gave her my stuff (she didn't mind them) and she gave me the ones i liked better But for me the Vanilla shakes just had a strange aftertaste to them, and seemed really...artificially sweetened. Then the berry smoothie i just couldn't deal with. I'm not much of a sweets eater (unless its chocolate ) so i'm not a big fan of the cheesecake...i'm sure if you like cheesecake you'll like it though. It smelled like cake mix when you mix it up, so the smell is awesome..i just need to figure out how to put some chocolate in it! Thats all i can think of...i like all the entrees ( i only got a few different kinds in the starter kit) the veggie joe was good, and i really like the cereal. All the bars i've had are really yummy! Hope that helps!
    Thank you for the info, it is really helpful. I'm not to found of smooties and I really don't know what I should substitute them for, I will have to decide when I order.
  • Well Mollymai as far as what I liked...

I got the 4 week starter kit. I love the spicy cheese and pasta. I loved all the bars and pudding/shakes. Not a fan of the smoothies but I have them. The vegitarian joe was really good. The vegitable cheese omelet I didn't really care about at first but I didn't want to waste it so I kept going and I think I aquired a taste for it. lol I think I will order it again. Ididn't care for the tex mex veggie with chik'n and didn't care for the chicken noodle soup.

I think this time I am going to order everything seperately. I think I am going to give the pancakes a try this time. I find the Diet Direct website really good. You can read what other people think of the product to help make the choice of what you want. When you choose something to look at just read down below and most of the items have feedback from other buyers.

I really hope you get to start soon. This stuff really works.

Take care everybody and don't give up.
  • wow you guys are really doing great!!!! those burgers sound delish. you could even make a meatloaf with those ingredients, what a good idea- m mcd what an awesome motivator your weigh-in is!!
  • I plan ordering the 12 week starter kit to start off with because it is the best deal and I need to lose close to 100lbs. I will need to do a whole lot of substituting. But it's going to be worth it.
  • I'm not a huge pudding/shake person, I admit. The bars are delish and so is the chik'n in tomato sauce.

I haven't really followed it but for the first couple of days because we've been super busy. What I have done, though, is to still watch my calories and to bike on my recumbant bike. I rode 18 miles the first two days and then 20 miles yesterday. I seem to still be losing so here's hoping!
  • Way to go Momof7!! Mollymai glad you'll be joining us soon!
    I cheated and weighed myself today and i'm down another 2 lbs! So i feel better about my weigh in last week!
  • Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled everyone is doing so well!!

Margie- congrats on getting the scale moving again - that can be real frustrating when you really try and nothing happens.

Nina - way to go on the 5lbs - that is terrific!

Momof7 - I need some of that exercise motivation - that is the hardest part for me - kudos to you!

BBBelly - I can't keep myself off the scale either ! LOL - Thanks for the burger tip that sounds awesome!!

Mollymai - can't wait for you to join us!!! You'll still get in before spring and all the summer clothes hit.

As for the food - I really am liking it. The shakes are really good - the only one I dont' care for too much is the berry yogurt smoothie. The mocha, chocolate cream, and strawberry cream are my favorite. I've started using the vanilla to mix with my frozen fruit and it is much better (not good plain - icky aftertaste). I'm kinda disappointed with the veg joe though. I had high expectations for it based on reviews which may have been the problem. I need a better way to fix it. The best thing about the food though is - I am not hungry and my cravings stay at bay!! Yippee!!!!

Let's keep trucking!!!
  • i couldnt help but weigh today either and am happy with another 2 lb loss!!!
    it's great motivation to stay on the diet. especially when the other girls in the office got chick-fil-a. it was kind of hard to eat my chik n tomato and a bar but now that it's over i feel great for staying on track.
  • I restarted last friday and did an unofficial weigh in this morning... 10 lbs!!!!!
    Cant wait to see what the scale says tomorrow morning at official weigh in! No big secret...stuck to it firmly and drank oodles of water!
    Funny thing...daily when I fix wonderslim food in the microwave at work, some says....mmmmm that smells good! The smell of the oatmeal is one of their favorites
  • betsy-my coworkers also think it smells good-kind of funny. 10 pounds is more then amazing- congrats!
  • Wow Betsy Ann that is amazing!!!!!! Congrats!

I made the hotcakes this morning and added a few chocolate chips to them - YUM!!!! Probably not something you want to do everyday but nice treat!!! the hotcakes are my favorite!!!
  • Betsy thats awesome!!
    I need to start thinking about what foods i want to reorder cause my supply will be gone after next week...but any day now my TOM should be here and i'm already noticing the bloating I've been drinking water hoping to flush it out...but to no avail. So i'm expecting by monday i should have my normal 4-5 lbs gain from it But that just means that after that week, i'll have a sudden drop