Green Tea

• Does anyone drink Green Tea as part of their diet?

I drink Diet Green Tea as a part of my diet. I drink it everyday. I personally love it and only drink Green Tea and water.
    It is suppose to keep you from gaining weight. Since I have been drinking it I have only lost weight and not gained any back. It will remain part of my diet.

(I didnt see another post about GT so sorry if this is a repeat)
  • I've read tons of articles on the benefits of green tea, it seems they are endless. I personally don't drink it because I don't like the taste and I just have an appetite for a lot of other drinks, but I do take green tea extract supplements with my daily vitamins!

• Green tea can slightly boost your metabolism to accelerate weight loss. Drinking green tea alone won't allow you to lose weight, but with a weight loss plan already in place, green tea gives you a small boost.

For the past year I've been drinking 2-3 cups of green tea a day (mainly because it's healthier than soda/juice and there is only so many glasses of water I can drink before I go insane, lol). I never used to like green tea, it tasted too dry and kinda gross, but as I've lost weight my tastes have changed and now I love it. I've lost a bit over 100lbs I'm not sure if the green tea boosted my metabolism, but drinking it is healthy option and if it helps weight loss that's an added benefit!
  • You should try Lipton Green Tea w/ Citrus or Mixed Berry. It taste great!

Quote: I personally don't drink it because I don't like the taste

• I might do that, thanx! There is one other one that I have found, I'm not sure if it's actually considered green tea or just a juice with green tea flavoring, but it's really good. It's Crystal Light green tea with peach and mango.
  • I drink warm green tea, anywhere from 3 to 5 cups a day. I like the regular Lipton tea bags. The only real benefits I have seen have been to my skin (clear complexion, better tone, smaller pores).
  • I drink nearly 1/2 gallon of cold green tea daily now. It certainly helps in every regard, and frankly, it's delicious to me. I get the Celestial Seasons green tea with the white tea mixed in. Hubs has this whole routine he does in the tea aisle, ranging from commentary on how much tea I need, to how many kinds of tea are there, to how long are we going to be in the tea aisle, to how much do these stupid leaves cost, I can bring you some lawn clippings, etc... Didja y'all know laughing is good exercise?