G2009 Seeing Myself in the Mirror is Scary! Halloween Challenge!

You're on Page 5 of 11
Go to
  • girls.

Nothing positive on the home front.

Good job Jessica, Fran, and Danielle!

Kindra ~ Don't be silly, water weight or not, you still lost it!

April ~ Since you have a new scale, would you like to give me new stats or do you want me to just stick with the old ones?

Steph ~ How many children do you have already?
  • JasonsLea- CW is 171.2. Not as far off as I feared... Lol. Hope things brighten up for you soon!

Watching the Season Premiere of the Biggest Loser!
  • Hey everyone! I had a totally on plan day. DESPITE having a very stressful day that screamed Chic-Fil-A, I just drove on past, came home and ate a lean pocket and a salad.

Hope you guys had a nice Tuesday
  • Hi everyone!!!
    uhhh yesterday was not a very good day for me, I had planned to skip dinner cause I had used my calories with a pice of birthday cake, so till 9 pm I did fine but as I was starving I ate everything in sight... ok, I canīt do anaything about that but just learn the lesson, HAVE TO EAT ALL MY MEALS even though I go a bit over my limit, cause tahtīs better than binging afterwards. o, now Iīve learned my lesson I plan to move on and donīt feel guilty (uhhhh thatīs hard).
    Anyway, today was better. I usually weigh every daily, but I wonīt till Sunday cause I know there will be a lot of water weight involved.

Ahhhh, good news! Iīm a "lawyer", and I use the "" because here in Chile after the 5years in law school you have to take your BAR exam, then work 6 months for free for the government (practice) and write a thesis, after all that you take all your papers to the Supreme Court and in a ceremony they give you your diploma and oficially become a lawyer. So I presented all my papers a few months ago and tomorrow is the ceromony, so omorrow I will be oficially a lawyer!!! Yey.. Iīm happy! So wish me luck!

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow!
  • Sapitaa that is so exciting! Congrats!
  • Sapitaa that is awesome!!! Woot! Way to go!

I ran C25k monday was tough but doable. I've got Day 2 today, and it's threatening rain, but I'm hoping to squeeze it in anyways. I'll have to push fridays run off until saturday, but I'll be in TN with my family, so it will be a change of scenery for my run and that should be nice. My weight is still moving slow, but it's at least a downward trend. It's nice to finally be on plan for a few weeks in a row.
  • Hey ladies! I've been busy this week (well, a combination of busy and lazy) so I just wanted to check in before I go to class.

I decided a few days ago that I am in the best shape of my life. My entire life... since I was born. I'm healthier and stronger than I've ever been! I can run farther and faster, lift heavier weights, walk up several flights of stairs without getting out of breath. Unfortunately I'm not the thinnest I've been in my adult life... but I'm still working on it.

Last week I weighed in at 132 (Saturday's weight I think), and was all motivated and re-committed to reaching my goal... and then the scale started climbing. BLAH. I'm hoping it's just because I increased the exercise a bit. Today I'm back to 132, so I should be on track for recording a loss this week.

This weekend my mom is coming to visit. Most of our house guests are picky eaters who only like junk, so it makes it tough to eat healthy, but my mom is flexible, so it should be easy. She's also all too familiar with the struggle to lose weight - she's lost and gained weight a few times, on various diets, and eventually settled on just eating smaller portions of healthier foods. She's smaller than me (a size 2 or 4) and I'm hoping to catch up with her soon.
  • Hey, Girls. Been up since 4am, real nasty stomach bug. Thankfully I was finally able to eat something, which helped alot. Hoping to get my run in later tonight, or this afternoon. DBF is off working for the day, so I'm bored with nothing to do. Just one of those days!

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Quote: girls.

Steph ~ How many children do you have already?
    right now i have 1 son Kayden and he will be 6 in April.

any way i never did get to that exercising yesterday like i wanted to. today is going pretty good so far it is still far from over for me.
  • Got my run in. 3.17 miles today!
  • Hi everyone!
    Today I had a beautiful day but totally off plan. It all started at 7:30 am at the Supreme Court where I got my lawyer diploma, after that breakfast with my dad, lunch with my boyfriend and a huge dinner party with my family... so I it was really really OFF PLAN. Well, I only get to take my oath as a lawyer once right? So this week I expect a gain.. mmm not happy about that but I canīt do anything now..

Ahhh my mom bought me a beautiful Lous Vitton purse as a gift, my first one so Iīm really happy..
  • Alright girls - I'M BACK!!!! (run to the nearest hiding place now! )

Welcome to all of the new faces that have joined up while I've been busy repopulating the Earth - and to all my familiars! I'm SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE STUCK WITH THIS!!!

Ok - Now it's time to GET SERIOUS!!! Here's my stats: prepreg weight - #194.4 - delivery day weight - #229 - today's weight-#209.8... so that's my restart point.

I'm going back to counting cals and exercising - all while trying to find a job and raise/ take care of a family. i'm not setting a pound goal for this challenge - my goal is to getr back into things - count everything and exercise at least 30 mins/day 5 days a week. my cal range is 1800-2000 cals/day because I'm nursing and little man needs the calories to grow.

good thing about nursing - I've had to give up chocolate, peanutbutter, almost all caffine, citrus juices and limit my cow milk intske a ton due to Landan being a picky eater. also I can't eat a lot of greasy and deep fried foods because it gives him very painful gas... so really he's making me healthy!

i'll be back on later with more stuff and to catch up - but it's off to my 6 week check up! ve:
  • Quote: Alright girls - I'M BACK!!!! (run to the nearest hiding place now! )

Ok - Now it's time to GET SERIOUS!!! Here's my stats: prepreg weight - #194.4 - delivery day weight - #229 - today's weight-#209.8... so that's my restart point.
    AAAHH! Well maybe not, I don't guess I'll run and hide. Thought about it though.

I've got to tell you Eny, that I'm not ready to be a Mommy yet, but that I really hope to be able to live up to the amazing example you set for having a healthy pregnancy. You've only got 15 lbs to get back to a pre-pregnancy weight. I'm totally impressed, and you get to be one of those mythic women who kept their weight under control.

So the rain prevented my run yesterday, but I plan on getting out there today and knocking it out, then getting run 3 in saturday. My eating has been on plan, and my weight is still hopping around, but I've got faith that if I stick it out that it will eventually start moving down steadily again. I kinda feel like since this is the lowest I've ever been (like as a highschooler I was close to this weight) that maybe it's a set point for me and that's why I'm having a harder time getting past it. I did the same sort of thing in the upper 230's, the weight I was for the last couple years of college. Once I get past it, it should be a little smoother sailing for a while again.
  • hi all!

school and home has kept me away for a few, but i'm back!

ran for 15 minutes yesterday, without stopping feeling pretty good about that.

and having an "office" party tonight! season premiere!!!
  • Sapitaa - congrats!!! What an exciting day. And I think it's perfectly reasonable to go completely off plan - after all, it only happens once. You better believe that the day I graduate with my doctorate, I'm eating whatever the heck I want, lol!

Eny - welcome back! So happy to have you around again. And I'm impressed with how close you already are to your pre-preg weight!