5 lb Challenge #68

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • Yayyy!!! A new challenge! Time to start fresh!

Everyone is to join in

Just post your starting weight (SW) and your goal weight (GW)

First person to reach their 5 lb loss goal weight wins and gets to start the next thread for the next 5 lb challenge!

Good luck to everyone....hope to see a bunch of big losers

I will kick it off.

SW:263.4
    CW:263.4
    GW:258.4 (Goodybye 260's)
  • Well, I wasn't going to post today as I had an overnight gain after a bit of a bread binge last night!! But what the heck - I'll take it as my new starting weight - at least it should come off quickly.

SW: 134.4
    CW: 134.4
    GW: 129.4
  • Hi, I've been a lurker for a while, but I think I'm actually going to be brave and join in this time!

SW: 138.6
    CW: 138.6
    GW: 133.6
  • I'm at a new low which may not stick, but oh well I may as well make this a real challenge for myself this go-round and start from there! LOL

SW: 161.2
    GW: 156.2 (Oh My Gosh!!!!!!)
  • Alright..

SW: 209.2
    CW: 209.2
    GW: 204.2
  • (SW) 165

(CW) 150

(GW) 130lbs! I can hardly wait!!!

I hurt my ankle doing my workout this a.m... But am thinking i'll keep on exercising and hope for the best!!
  • YAY Melissa!!

Still fighting with the 230s here. I had a rough few days with dinners out and late night snacking. Ugh. I think my head is back on straight!

SW: 234.2
    GW: 229.2

I leave for vacation next Wed and need to be perfectly on plan before I go!!

Moralia - Welcome to the challege! We are targeting to lose 5 pounds at time, so you SW would be today's weight and your GW would be 5 pounds less. Take care of that ankle!
  • Congrats, Melissa!

SW: 159.2
    CW: 159.2
    GW: 154.2
  • SW 213.8
    CW 213.8
    GW 208.8

I hope I can get back on track. I haven't been execising or counting calories.

Congrats Melissa!
  • SW 280
    CW 280
    GW 275

Yay, Melissa, I knew you would do it!!!!
  • Quote: Yayyy!!! A new challenge! Time to start fresh!

Everyone is to join in

Just post your starting weight (SW) and your goal weight (GW)

First person to reach their 5 lb loss goal weight wins and gets to start the next thread for the next 5 lb challenge!

Good luck to everyone....hope to see a bunch of big losers

I will kick it off.

SW:263.4
    CW:263.4
    GW:258.4 (Goodybye 260's)
    Way To Go!!!

Now for my dilema...I have not weighed myself since last Friday and am not planning on weighing until tomorrow morning...so I can't even start this challenge again until tomorrow...what if I lose today? It won't even count. I was hoping nobody won until tomorrow . Can I just put in what I was last Friday?
  • Hi ALL,

I would like to jump into this challenge to give me some motivation, because I am slipping WITH EXERCISE AND GRAZING.

SW 203
    CW 186
    GW 140

I will have recheck that goal weight but I think it is around the 140lbs.

Be good, cheers from Jenny
  • Sw 159
    Gw 154
  • [QUOTE=McKenziesmomma;2790775]
    Quote: Hi ALL,

I would like to jump into this challenge to give me some motivation, because I am slipping WITH EXERCISE AND GRAZING.

SW 203
    CW 186
    GW 140

I will have recheck that goal weight but I think it is around the 140lbs.

Be good, cheers from Jenny
    This mini challenge is...you put your SW as what your weight is TODAY. Then your CW and subtract 5# from your SW to get your GW. So your stats would be:

SW: 186
    CW: 186
    GW: 181

The first person to lose 5 lbs starts a new thread.
  • SW- 186.6
    GW- 181.6 Boy is that music to my ears. Don't think I'll get there this time, but it sounds good.