A Thread for getting out of the 160s

You're on Page 10 of 34
Go to
  • You guys need to make a place for me here I am so ready to join you! lol
  • Hey all
    I have been away for a bit but now i am back at 161! woo! Not long to go now until i'm outta here! lol!
    Good luck everyone and well done so far!!
    x x x
  • *sigh* Up this morning. 168.4.

I've had a big allergies attack. I think once I get over it completely, the weight will start going down again.
  • hey ladies I'm joining this thread. After 11 weeks I am finally at 169, woohoo!
  • Hey all,
    Has everyone got out of the 160's!? It's gone a bit quiet here recently, and i need these threads to stay on track lol!
    I have only 2lb to go before getting out of the 160's so would be good if this thread was a bit more lively!
    xxx
  • hello! i didn't see the 160's thread or i'd have posted sooner!

i've been hovering between 162.8 and 164 for the past week... hoping to leave you guys by next weekend!!

hope everyone else is doing well!
  • 161!!!! I hope you all can join me in the 150's VERY SOON!!!
  • k, so a week ago I weighed in at 168.5 haven't weighed in since but I have been eating really badly so I think I am going to give it a few days before I do. Thought I would join this thread to help motivate me to stay on track and go for losing more! =-)
  • that's a good idea, mizmizzy - drink tonsssss of water and when you're back on track the scale should be too!

down to 162.6 this morning!
  • Hey ladies- I'm BACK! I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 167.4 woohoo- I can finally be on this thread again now that I'm not on the line at 170.
    I've been taking it one day at a time to get back on track and it's working
    I missed posting on here that's for sure!
    Hope you all are doing well
  • Hi all,

I'm still here. I've been stuck at 162 for awhile now. I haven't posted much cuz I wasn't sure what to say beyond that.

I'm kind of hoping I've dropped a bit but my eating hasn't been perfect lately (darn those weekend trips and family barbecues) so I'm afraid to get on the scale. My official weigh in is in two weeks so I'm trying to get back on track. I've upped my workouts a bit and done the calorie calculations for some new recipes to keep it exciting and to try not to get discouraged.

We can do it!
  • 162.2! CREEPING down towards the 150's!

I started c25k and bought some items for a home gym (dumbbells, yoga mat, bosu ball) so we can bust through this little hiccup.

Come on, ladies! No one wants to be in the 160's! (unless you're in the 170's )
  • 159. See you beautiful ladies in the 150s!
  • Down to 166.4 finally I haven't been that low in a long, long time Can't wait to be at 159- it's been over two years since I've seen these numbers
  • I know what you mean about 159. The lowest weight I've seen on my scale as an adult is 158. I remember breathing a sigh of excitment and thinking "I'm out of the 160s". I can't wait to feel that again.