Jenny Craig Chat

You're on Page 14 of 35
Go to
  • Hi guys. I'm ignorant as far as the arm band. I have never used it nor heard about it until you guys mentioned it. Sorry.

I did lose 3.5 pounds my first week. Not anything this last week though as I had to go out of state and was off plan.
  • I did it!
    Well, I did it! I signed up for a year and I have to say that it sounds pretty easy. I decided to wait and start on Monday. You know...always start a diet on Monday! Actually...I think I have a started a diet every Monday for the last 30 years!!! This is going to work...I am committed to it. The girl who did my consultation had lost 100 lbs in a year. That motivated me. I wish this site was more active. Maybe we can get it going...I need help to get this done. I would like to loose 35 lbs.
  • Jenny Craig
    Greetings,

Started Jenny Craig 3 weeks ago and down 28 pounds out of goal of 50.

I hope to have lost 50 by labor day.

I also swim and water run 2 hours a day.
  • Annie -wow!! That's great!! I started a year and 1/2 ago, but lost some speed and I'm working hard to try too stay OP, but it's really hard!
  • July 9 -144
    July 16 - 140.5
    July 23 - 140.5
    July 29 - 139

Goal 132 by August 26, 2011. (My friend's Caribbean wedding).

I'm really loving JC this time around. The meals taste good!
  • July 9 -144
    July 16 - 140.5
    July 23 - 140.5
    July 29 - 139
    Aug 5 - 138
    Goal 132 by August 26, 2011. (My friend's Caribbean wedding).

Down 1 pound. Was hoping for 2 pounds.
    Went off plan last night. We went to CPK, something we don't do often anymore. I ate half portions, but still a very high caloric intake!
    Hoping for a little extra loss this next week.
  • Down another pound for a total for 12 since I've been wearing the bodymedia monitor!
  • Hi, I just started today, I'll be gald to have some folks to share experiences with!!!!

J.
  • I joined 3 weeks ago and have only lost .2 TOTAL
    Needless to say I am not too happy. I spend $130 a week for food, follow the program exact and I am having no luck. I have no medical problems because i just had complete check up and blood work done last month. I don't want to give up because everyone does so well, but I am sacrificing a bit to afford the food and if I am not seeing results, I will have to discontinue Jenny Craig because I am spending a lot of money that I should not even be spending but I am trying to take care of myself, you know? I do like the food tho!
  • Hey all, I'm considering joining JC, and was wondering if you guys think it's worth it? I've read so many positive things on this thread, but need some advice before I take the plunge!
    I've been losing weight by myself, about 30lbs in two months, but if JC would speed things up even more that'd be splendid!
    Thanks
  • Here we go!
    I just started Jenny on three days ago. I have 60 pounds to lose, but lots of motivation at this point. I removed the scale from my house so I will only be weighing in at the center. I got the metabolic max plan with the body media armband and I LOVE it! Seeing on the daily data is really cool. Looking forward to weigh in next week.

Good luck to all of you JCers out there!
  • Lost 3 pounds my first week on Jenny! Feeling good about my progress. I am wearing the body media armband and LOVING it! It is great to see all the data on which workouts are more/less effective for me personally. I really like having the targets for steps taken, etc. set each day. Challenge!
  • Looks like you all are doing great.
  • I really do love Jenny and when I'm totally on plan, I feel great! I'm struggling a little right now, but I highly recommend doing it. Without my Jenny person, I would have gained everything back by now, she's very good at "talking me off the ledge"
  • Chubette22
    Hi! I'm new to this. I plan on joining JC Jan 1. Anyone on the program with the arm band? Looking for info. Thanks.