MARCH - one reason you will stay on plan today...

You're on Page 1 of 14
Go to
  • I'm guessing that it is the mod's "job" to make this monthly thread, so I certainly hope I'm not stepping on any toes here, but I LOVE these threads and I'm just itching to post on the March one! So with no further ado...

There are many reasons to stay on plan today... But, this post is about the ONE reason you will stay with it today.

Let's share.
  • I will stay on-plan today because so far, March is off to a GREAT start, and I want to keep it that way!!
  • Because I finally hit the 250's and want to get to the 240's by easter!
  • Quote: Because I finally hit the 250's and want to get to the 240's by easter!
    Yeah that!!!
  • Because I love losing weight!
  • Because I'm calculating weightloss during my no-weigh for Lent challenge and I don't want to be shamed by my ticker at Easter!
  • Because today is my birthday and I feel old and when I go off plan I feel bad and I wanna feel good today (despite feeling old!!)
  • Happy birthday Kate!!

I will stay on plan today because I am tired of allowing myself to give in and give up.
  • Because my mother gave us all a health scare last month that triggered my "light bulb" moment. Time to take time for me.
  • Because I feel so much better and can't wait to see how much better I feel when I lose another 10 or 20 pounds. I have to keep the momentum going!
  • Because I finally broke my plateau, and this is how I feel about it:

I will stick to my plan to guarantee that I will never see the number '180' on my scale again.
  • Kate,

WOW! 115 pounds!!! You are wonderful inspiration!
  • To be honest, staying OP is harder lately without seeing the scale move....but I will stay OP today because I am worth it.
  • Happy birthday Kate! I will stay OP today because I was given a free gym membership yesterday, went last night, and I feel FANTASTIC today.
  • I will stay on plan today because I enjoy feeling fitter.