JULY - one reason you will stay on your plan today...

You're on Page 12 of 15
Go to
  • I will stay on plan today because I want that pie to move toward the smiley face, lol!
  • I will stay on my plan today because I want to reach my next mini goal!
  • because i am doing well, and am seeing results in my performance at the gym! Getting faster, stronger, not giving up
  • because I'm slowly shrinking! I really want to see and live with myself at my goal weight again
  • Quote: I'll stay on plan today because I can't remember the last time my weight was in the 240s, and I WANT TO GET THERE! Hehe.
    I'm staying on plan today because I posted this three days ago, and I've stayed on plan every day since then, and I STILL haven't made it into the 240s! Grr.
  • Because July is almost over. I thought I would do better than I have this month.
  • I was out of province all weekend... and travelled on a bus for a total of 18 hours with 7 hours on airplanes... and I ate off plan.

I suffered so much and was always in discomfort from the off plan food and lack of water/exercise. This week I'm focusing on getting back into my routine THAT I LOVE.
  • Because I want onederland sooo bad!
  • I will stay on plan today because I am feeling so good in my own body. I like it!
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to see my children grow up and beyond.
  • I will stay OP because i up'd my workout, legs are a little sore, but i wasnt tired! I can so do this!
  • because i had been shying away from the scale for almost a month because i thought i must be gaining weight but i winced and hopped on 7lbs lighter than the last time!!
  • Quote: I'm staying on plan today because I posted this three days ago, and I've stayed on plan every day since then, and I STILL haven't made it into the 240s! Grr.
    I guess I spoke too soon! I hopped on the scale after my workout today to find that I weighed 247.6!!! YEA!! I must have been carrying some serious water weight, hehe. I honestly can't even remember the last time I weighed this little... It feels SO GREAT.
  • I will stay on my plan today because my body finally let go of a pound and now I am one pound closer to my next mini goal!
  • I am staying on plan today because weigh-in is tonight.