UK Dieter saying hello

• Hi I'm Catherine (aka Kitty) and I have just found you guys. I've been on my current weightloss campaign for just over 3 months as as of last week had lost 23lb by watching the calories and replacing some meals with Slimfast Fruit Smoothies. I decided this time to ditch the diet clubs (WW, SW etc.) as although I lost in the past following these I always slip back to my old ways as soon as I stop attending. For the first time ever I decided to seek medical assistance.

Anyhow despite having a long way to go I only lost 2lb last month and my dr. introduced the idea of Xenical. I was very nervous about using it by what I've read but thought I'd give it a go. Ten days on and I've been fine, no embarassing incidents, not sure how much I've lost though as I don't return to the drs. until the end of the month. I'm still doing what I did before but have shifted my emphasis slightly to stick to under 45g of fat per day.

I would like to set a mini goal for when we go on vacation to Orlando in 12 weeks but really don't know what's realistic with Xenical.

Kitty
  • Welcome to the forum Kitty
  • Welcome!
  • Kitty!