My Before & After's

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • You look great!! How did you do it?
  • Thank you for the motivation. You have made incredible life change. Best of luck maintaining!
  • What an inspiration!
  • WOWEE!!! You look fantastic--very shapely with 'cut' arms! Way to go!

Your pics are very inspiring!
  • You're beautiful!
    You look so much... lighter. Congratulations!
  • Hi Christina.. Looking good! Bravo on your wonderful progress!! Great Job! Thank you for sharing on here.
  • What an amazing transformation, and I have to agree, you look so much happier!! WTG!! Thanks for sharing!
  • That is truly amazing, the transformation!
    Well done you! What an inspiration
  • Wow!

The difference is amazing. I'm sure you feel as good as you look.
  • Wow! You look like a different person! Congratulations

• OMG, you don't look like the same person. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and I know it was a lot of hard work. You're an amazing inspiration for us all!
  • way to go!
    You look fabulous, darling. I feel so inspired. I am curious what the magic moment was for you. I am just getting started (committed) in this battle.
    Sonie
  • You look so beautiful and happy. Please join us in the maintainer's forum!!! (just a note, anybody is welcome at any stage of your weight loss journey!)
  • Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! and one more time- Wow!

You look simply amazing. This has got to be one of the all time best "before" and "afters". What an incredible difference. I know you the difference is not in only how you look, but in how you feel. And I know you must be feeling mighty fine, cause you sure are looking mighty fine.

Congratulations on a job VERY well done.

• Oh my starz! Congratulations!