Amanda's Before and Current Pics

You're on Page 14 of 20
Go to
  • RecycledArt...aww, thanks! 2 lbs down...you're on your way!

• congratulation, keep on going with your success !
    love the wedding dress xP

• WOOT WOOT

You are going to be my inspiration - you prove that we can get those beautiful toned arms with work!!!!

That's my vision in my head - I'm losing these flabby arms and getting beautiful muscular punkchick arms!

• Bunnixx - thanks! I liked it too, the second I put it on.

Bobblefrog - Oh yes, they take work, but the work is SOOOOO worth it.
  • WOW! I am new to 3FC and stumbled across your photos. Congrats! That is a lot of will power and determination. I love how your facial expression changes throughout the photos; your smile gets bigger! Your committment to your goal is inspirational to me. If I may ask, what sorts of exercises did you do? (it obviously worked!)
  • MissRicer - a combination of lots of cardio (an hour a day, 5-6 days a week) and weight lifting 2-3 times a week.

I love looking at my smile getting bigger, too. I used to do this restrained sort of smile to minimize appearance of multiple chins in photos. Now I just smile big!
  • That's incredible!!!
  • Jacque - thank you! You're over halfway there...
  • Quote: Jacque - thank you! You're over halfway there...
    Thank you too!!! Sort of half way there...as soon as I reach the goal of 130...I am going to shoot for 125 unless I am totally happy at 130. I would love to be 120 but at my age, I think that will be impossible. Unless my height shrinks
  • Good Job!!!!!!
    YOU LOOK GREAT
  • Aww, thank you! WOWZA - congrats on your amazing losses so far! You're so close!
  • Great pipes, what's your secret!! Congrats!
  • No secret! Just lots of exercise and healthy, calorie-controlled food.

What's YOUR secret, Miss "I've Lose 70 Pounds"???
  • That is just wonderful, congrats!
  • Wow!