Slimmin' Sistas Summer Challenge 6/18-6/24

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • We'll do a really easy challenge. Pick a goal for teh week then track how well you did with it. You can pick a weight goal, an exercise goal, a water or points tracking goal, whatever. Just stick with it for 7 days.
  • My goal this week....

Stick to my points and track them.

Overall in the challenge I'd like to lose 10 pounds.
  • I'm going to stay awat from my main comfort food - bread. That includes wheat products.
  • Philly-Sounds like a good one! Best of luck!
  • I'm going to start by not eating wheat products for the week.
  • My goal is very basic... keep a food log daily. I can't seem to go for more than a couple of days lately without forgetting all about points, and I do SO much better when I keep track of them. I recently got the WW food diary, so I'm breaking it out this week.

Someone please kick my behind if I don't follow through.
  • Follow the Core plan for the week.

Thanks for starting the new challenge!
  • I'm going to exercise at least 3 times!
  • Great Goals everyone!

I am excited. I need to update my ticker b/c I think I am above 240 right now...YIKES!
  • Good grief, day 2 and I totally forgot about this already. I was supposed to start logging my food yesterday... and do you think I wrote one single thing down? Nope. ::sigh:: OK, I'm going to get the book out and write down what I remember from yesterday, and today's. I'm telling ya, somebody is going to have to kick my behind...
  • I went for a 40 minute walk yesterday and hope to get another in today
  • So far, so good with the Core plan.

I went to Boot Camp class Mon. night and did a 40 min. treadmill walk/run yesterday. Inner thighs are now saying I shouldn't go to Turbo Kick class tonight. If my legs are OK by late afternoon, I will go to class--but I won't risk an injury. I can do a strength workout tomorrow A.M. in any case.

Wishing everyone an OP day!
  • Hello Hello!

It's been a crazy week, but I have done well. I am excited!

There you go Amy!!! Hey we all have those days!

Great Job Lori and Elana!

I am leaving for vacation on Saturday, so I probably won't be on much.

My vacation goal...choose water over soda! No clue how my points will turn out b/c we have no plan for where and when we'll eat. But I will help myself a bit by choosing water!
  • Well I've failed week one. I ate like crap all day today getting ready to leave.
  • I met my goal! Exercised at least 3 times this week. I have the same goal for next week. My weeks start on Monday BTW since that is when I WI at WW