The ONE reason I'm staying on plan today!

You're on Page 5 of 23
Go to
  • I'm staying on plan today because I did it yesterday so that will make two days running. I'm writing this as I have my breakfast, then I'm off to walk the dog before taking the children swimming (though I won't be able to do much swimming myself - more of a supervisory role).

Have a good day, all!
  • I'm staying on plan because it will never get easier than now. I'm a young student and I don't have other responsibilities like a DH or family - I cook and buy food for me and me alone, I live close to a great gym and I have plenty of time. If I can't do this now, when can I?! BIG kudos and respect for all the women here who have a lot on their plate and are still kicking arse on their journeys!
  • Senorita

I am starying on plan today because I didn't yesterday

(such a vicious circle )
  • I'm staying on plan for the REST of the day because I didn't do so well at breakfast and I don't want the scale to be up again tomorrow!

**darn bagel** didn't even fill me up!
  • I am staying on plan today because yesterday was the first time I had all week and I want it to continue... determined to be sexy this summer!
  • because tomorrow is my weekly weigh-in!
  • Cuz I kind of messed up yesterday morning and had to cut back for the rest of the day....but it paid off!! The scale is back down this morning! I want it down another pound by Monday!!
  • I'm staying on plan today because it's only a month until I go to California to visit my son, and if I drop my weight we are both going to get tattoos...!
  • Tattoo??? I could never do that!!
  • I'm staying on plan today because doing so has allowed me to finally lose another pound
  • I'm staying on plan today must 'cuz I wanna

Art --- A tattoo ooh lala !! What kind do tell?
  • Because it's day 5 and I've stuck to it so far. I don't find the evenings easy, but I've replace my glass of wine with some green tea with jasmine, which doesn't have the same "what can I nibble with this" feel to it, and so far I've stuck with it.
  • Because I want to. Because the food demons in my head who are giving me lolly cravings can bugger off. Actually that was mostly last night, it's not much of a problem today. Yipee. And cause I did two classes at the gym and my body doesn't deserve to be punished with bad food.
  • I'm staying on plan because I had such a good time in the gym at lunch that it would be BONKERS not to!
  • My tattoo?...not sure yet, but I joke that it will be a bear since I'll be "barely there" (grin). I figure I'm 64, and if I don't get a tattoo soon, I never will, and I chose 65 as the cut off point (this Dec). Just another thing to try as I get older and less inhibited. Both my son and I are trying to lose weight at the same time and this was the goal we decided on for each of us. Just a small discreet one, on my left back shoulder, to show when I wear my jog bra and show off my rippling muscles. If I really do lose all the weight, it will also show off my chicken flaps....at this age my skin won't retract enough with weight loss, even with tricep muscle, but hey! if that's the price I have to pay for getting thin, it will be worth it!

So I'm staying on plan this week because I REALLY want to reach this goal!